Netbook vs Laptop

Read again and slow.

Let me C/P and oversize for you since you must problem with read on tiny font.

MacBook does not have built-in DVD drive.

my assure that darkage have edit before you reply that post. Oh well. :lol:

Read again and slow.

Dude, what kind of macbook? Are you speaking about MAC BOOK AIR?

If you are talking about normal MacBook, it does HAVE bulit in DVD drive, be careful next time, sir.

Read again and slow.

Since I have 13 inch MacBook, and here's the oversize for you, The Highlander:

The MacBook DOES have built-in DVD Combo or SuperDriver!

What you refer to that doesn't HAVE built-in DVD combo or Superdriver is MacBook 'AIR'!

Please preview before you post your comment! =)

Dude, what kind of macbook? Are you speaking about MAC BOOK AIR?

If you are talking about normal MacBook, it does HAVE bulit in DVD drive, be careful next time, sir.

Since I have 13 inch MacBook, and here's the oversize for you, The Highlander:

The MacBook DOES have built-in DVD Combo or SuperDriver!

What you refer to that doesn't HAVE built-in DVD combo or Superdriver is MacBook 'AIR'!

Please preview before you post your comment! =)

Do you really understand what I talk about? Let me guess you just read on BIG fonts without read whole? tsk tsk tsk.

http://www.alldeaf.com/1352768-post14.html

Click a link and READ CAREFUL!!!!

Taurizs
You gave us not correct information. You need to understand what is different between Netbook and Laptop/notebook

Netbook does offer larger than 12.1" screen and Intel Duo Core
Just Intel Atom or older Celeron "P3"

Some Laptops are not heavy weight. Regular laptop does not have Intel Atom.

They have some smaller screen than 14.1" but still call as Laptop. Not like Netbook's size. Some laptop/notebooks offer little longer battery life (more than 4 hours).

Also, Apple Macbook Air is not belong to Netbook. MacBook does not have built-in DVD drive.

I sold my old laptop.... Panasonic Toughbook is Ultra-slim, little smaller than 13" and very lightweight as +2 lbs. Also, Panasonic Toughbook offer touchscreen. My old Toughbook is not belong to Netbook.
See info.... http://www.toughbookxchange.com/products/product.php?II=1002

My Toshiba laptop has 14.1" screen. Still light weight as 4.5 lbs. My 14.1" Laptop is not belong to Netbook.

If you get it then I just copy the comment from darkage and paste here then change the font to large.

Again, Don't try to mess around with me if you don't what you do.

You got the point, I just checked the post. It was darkage's words, and you were just enlarging it.

I would prefer a laptop over a netbook or iphone/ipod anyday when I'm traveling. I would use it at the hotel or at friends house or whatever. It has a optical drive built in so I can watch DVD movies on the go. I like the Macbook Pro 15" :drool:

Do you really understand what I talk about? Let me guess you just read on BIG fonts without read whole? tsk tsk tsk.

AllDeaf.com - View Single Post - Netbook vs Laptop

Click a link and READ CAREFUL!!!!

If you get it then I just copy the comment from darkage and paste here then change the font to large.

Again, Don't try to mess around with me if you don't what you do.

*KNOCKING on The Highlander's Head* Hello?? Are you there? Hello? Ah! There you are. Hey, like I said, I have my OWN MacBook and it DOES HAVE built-in DVD burner!! The ONLY Mac laptop that DOESN'T have built-in DVD IS MACBOOK AIR!!! Go to www. apple.com and look at their different series of MacBook!!!!! Are you blind no? I have my own MacBook duh!

Ah and Darkage, I understand that you forgot to add 'Air' but I don't understand why The Highlander take your words seriously even after you forgot to add the word "Air" after MacBook geez!

Whoa!! Highlander did sayin it, Post 15 ... let me copy what his sayin... he have a macbook done built-in DVD drive. i guess yo need to read carefully too lolz

Highlander is posted
"My Macbook done built-in DVD drive. What make you think it don't have one?"

*KNOCKING on The Highlander's Head* Hello?? Are you there? Hello? Ah! There you are. Hey, like I said, I have my OWN MacBook and it DOES HAVE built-in DVD burner!! The ONLY Mac laptop that DOESN'T have built-in DVD IS MACBOOK AIR!!! Go to www. apple.com and look at their different series of MacBook!!!!! Are you blind no? I have my own MacBook duh!

Ah and Darkage, I understand that you forgot to add 'Air' but I don't understand why The Highlander take your words seriously even after you forgot to add the word "Air" after MacBook geez!

Whoa!! Highlander did sayin it, Post 15 ... let me copy what his sayin... he have a macbook done built-in DVD drive. i guess yo need to read carefully too lolz

Highlander is posted
"My Macbook done built-in DVD drive. What make you think it don't have one?"

Thank you. I don't deal with idiot people who can't read careful. :roll:

purple netbook is pretty neat with built in webcam and simple enough to use for internet and mail.
i just seen one last week and I just might buy one since I would love a small one for easy transportation.

Last week, I bought Dell's Netbook from Best Buy. They have nice size screen 10.1" and 160gb HD for under $300.

We do not like it becasue lousy mouse pad, fast drain battery life if not use computer with power on. Internet's size of text - jump to largest text then smaller text. Never stay same size of text. Mouse pad is as clown - never stay same place where I touch on pad. I have to use regular mouse/usb hook up on netbook. Dell Netbook's battery life is worst than I expect. My experience that I use my Toshiba Laptop. If, I left my Toshiba power on without use computer for 12 hours. It still show 70 percent left. Dell's netbook - not use for 6 hours with power on. Dell's battery is dead!!!

Today, I will return Dell Netbook back to Best Buy for full refund (not require 15% re-stock fee).

I give big thumb down to Dell's netbook. I prefer go with ASUS or IBM netbook.

I just bought new ASUS Eee PC 1005HAB netbook from Best Buy store. today. it is thin and light. I dowload P3, Viable Vision, and ooVoo software for video chatting into it. I had tested P3 to call. Video was good. I wll try to use it in several days for satisfaction or not.

Back