Negative article about GLBT

I just dont agree or understand why people feel the need to down play gbtl its our sexual preformance its dosnt defind us or what we do as bad people i know people will do or say what they like but we should be treated the same not under straight. we do some of the same thing live love go out go to work school have familys make love its not like were threating your livlyhood as many say ugh its just a really touchy subject -smili

Saw this earlier. It's an opinion piece more so than an "article."

Regardless, I don't see how it is "negative"

The article is negative (especially talk about business owner's daughter) because the business owner is interfering with lesbian's couple to condemn about their sex orientation. The sex orientation cannot changed and the therapies are ineffective. I don't know if lesbian couple is Christian or believe in the God, so I think it is extremely rude for business owner to invoke their religious belief on customers who don't share same belief, especially if his business is serve to all people, regardless on cultures.

The business owner claimed that he doesn't approve the kissing, however lesbian couple claimed that they were hold the hand, not kissing.

There are many gay/lesbian people committed suicide after being bullied and negatively by students at school, the families and strangers. They have no way to get helping after anyone doesn't agree with sex orientation.

I found this article is very disrespectful and grossed, but I don't care if business owner is excising their freedom of speech. I think it is very wrong and I'm praying that lesbian couple don't commit suicide or have a psychological disorders.

The article is negative (especially talk about business owner's daughter) because the business owner is interfering with lesbian's couple to condemn about their sex orientation. The sex orientation cannot changed and the therapies are ineffective. I don't know if lesbian couple is Christian or believe in the God, so I think it is extremely rude for business owner to invoke their religious belief on customers who don't share same belief, especially if his business is serve to all people, regardless on cultures.

The business owner claimed that he doesn't approve the kissing, however lesbian couple claimed that they were hold the hand, not kissing.

There are many gay/lesbian people committed suicide after being bullied and negatively by students at school, the families and strangers. They have no way to get helping after anyone doesn't agree with sex orientation.

I found this article is very disrespectful and grossed, but I don't care if business owner is excising their freedom of speech. I think it is very wrong and I'm praying that lesbian couple don't commit suicide or have a psychological disorders.

He politely expressed his views and was very discrete about it. What he did was out of love, not hate. Hard for me to see how that was negative.

He politely expressed his views and was very discrete about it. What he did was out of love, not hate. Hard for me to see how that was negative.

I'm wondering about how did destroy business owner's daughter's life.

I want to curious about why lesbian couple choose to live in New Bern. The region around New Bern is socially conservative like many small cities and rural in far eastern NC. It is more suitable for same sex couples to live in Triangle cities (Raleigh, Durham and Chapel Hill) that are more progressive, or Charlotte or Traid (probably not strong as Triangle cities).

In New Bern, it isn't far away from Marine base that where my father served in mid 1980's until 1990.

Just to note....the woman in the sperm donor article changed her mind.

The woman in sperm donor's case is bisexual because she has alternatively attract between man and woman, so there are not many people understand about sex orientation isn't choice, but if they have two ways - that's bisexual.

The woman in sperm donor's case is bisexual because she has alternatively attract between man and woman, so there are not many people understand about sex orientation isn't choice, but if they have two ways - that's bisexual.

It is not about "understand".... Many Drs disagree on this. Regardless, action is most definitely a choice. But that is totally off topic.

On topic, I don't believe this man did anything wrong.

Most psychologists and psychiatrists agreed with me about sex orientation isn't choice. I tried to convert to full heterosexual at 3 times and all were unsuccessful, so I accepted to identified bisexual as my sex orientation, so I know it wasn't my choice. The bisexual means attract to both of man and woman.
Sexual orientation, homosexuality and bisexuality

There are some people are pretending about sex orientation, just like some people did pretend about choose to be male or female. I think the pretending about sex orientation is just stupid and ridiculous.

Some people may suspicious to be homosexual or bisexual, especially my cousin is one of them and he refused to admit, however some of my families know that he had a boyfriend. My cousin is in jail for burglary on thanksgiving days and he's drug addict (heroin). I feel sad for him and he feared that he may be disown by families if he did admit about his sex orientation.

Back