Needs Your Advise

PePe LePew

Reaction score
If you have a husband/boy/girlfriend or engaged to get marry and you see that he's talking to a woman in the chatroom or aim, yahoo, msn and when he sees you come in and he hurries hide it from you...

What do you calls that ?

It depends, you never know what it is about, it could mean two ways, either positive or negative. Maybe he or she have personal issues and do not want you to get involved and it got nothing to do with cheating, OR it is plain cheating.
What I mean is for example, he or she may have serious issue with ex and needs support to get over with this, is it necessary for spouse to know? Maybe not good idea because can give wrong idea. Some people feel comfortable getting independent support and it can mean for better or for worse. Or it could be a surprise plan for you, who knows? So, I can't really tell. other possible it is a real test to see if you are trustworthy.

Perfect example from the movie "meet the parents" where Mr. Focker caught Jack Byrnes exchanging top serect and talking in different language and told whole family about this, and it blew the cover that Jack Byrnes was planning huge honeymoon for a couple! Too bad he jumped the gun and ruined the surprise.

My point is don't jump the gun until your too sure.

Sounds like cheating to me...If he hurried and hide it from his wife/gf/fiancee'..but I would find out first the reason behind this all, before jumping to conclusions since it could be varies of reason why he is hiding it from me...:dunno:

Something Fishly!!! because Why rush to hide it?? :dunno:

Well, let him enjoy at his own leisure time. It's just computer UNLESS if, he touches someone then it is a different story.

I disagree with that points

If I was his wife, gf or fiancee ?

There are counselor he can talk to, beside telling women his plms with me over the internet...Why can't he talk to me about his feelings to me, how he feels about me or what is bothering him about me, But instead he told two women his plms with me and here I'am sitting here not knowing about it and then he got the gut to tell me what they thoughts of me, these ladies were wrong about me, they don't even know what's going on between me and him and they gave him the wrong ideas and wrong advises to him about me, he told them negatives stuff about me that we'ren't true, how am I suppose to know how he feels or what's bothering him when he tells them his plms with me, unbeknown to me dumbfounded had no ideas what was his plms is and I felt stupid...

How can anyone helps someone's plms over the internet, it turned out to be a real nightmares for me and I was shocked, whatever someone told him about me, he stupidity thinks they're totally right about me, I was like huh ? Wait a minutes, they don't know anything about me nor know anything about him in real life, all they knows negatives stuff about me he told them, after all the wonderful things I have done for him, cleaning, cooking and doing laundry for him, and do some errands for him and grocery shopping for him, and what do I get, No Appreciations, by telling these ladies or this lady negatives stuff about me, I'am ashame of him for what he done to me...

And you know what I got attacked by this lady, she told alots of people about me, because of his negatives mouth, this lady thinks I'am a bad woman and he's a great guy, what is he trying to do make people looks down me and make him looks good, that's being two faced to people...

I don't trusted the Internet people they gave him the wrong ideas what they thinks of me whatever he told them about me, he lied to them that I was controlling him, I've never controls anyone in my life, because I do not come from a controlling family, he learned to controls by his ex, now he told two ladies that I was controlling him ..huh ? That wasn't true!

A man or a woman with a Verbal Abusive mouth lies, twisted things around on people, that what he did to me, My sister was in a very bad marriage, that man wants to controls her, he hurted her, verbalized abusively lied to people about my sister, guess what he came from a very bad abusive family, my sister had to get out of the marriage, before it too late, my sister was losing all her hair, under stressed, she had a roughs life with that man...

When he told the lady about me and guess what this lady did she went in the DeafChat and stabbed me in the back telling people I give him no love, no sex and that I was controlling him, he twisted on me and that lady, Yes she did immatures stuff in the mainroom in front of everybody about me and she private chat many people about me and they sided with her and attacked me in the mainroom, this is sick and childish...

That lady whined about me, while I told her to stop and that's enough, she keeps it going going going on on on about me what he told her about me, this is Cruels, very Cruels and Everybody from the net thinks they knows everybody by heart, bullllllllcraps they do nots know what going on over the other side of the Mountain about anyone's relationship, Do you thinks I would buys someone negative stories over the chatroom and believed it ? Nahhhh never, they just looks for Attention and Pity from others, poor me she did this to me or he did this to me, oh poor me and getting everybody to take her or his side against me, this very sick...

Actually I don't like to go in the DeafChat, which it's for the immatures to go to , but I don't go there alots but when I did and I got attacked, they spyed on me for him and tells him everything I said, but excuse me he brought it all up about me in the mainroom so did that lady too all those time I didn't know what they'd done to me, Where's my freedom of speech when they can backstabs me in the room using my sn, before I got the computer last Saturday and had it hooked up Sunday, I just got it and I had no ideas he had been telling a bunches of trashy stuff about me and my family to people in the mainroom, this is awful...

I don't do that to him like that, yes he has alots of plms in his life, but I'm not gonna says it...and that lady he talks to had alots of plms in her life too, it did no good but ruining my life...

Ofc, he can enjoy at his own time but talking about me causing alots of heartaches for me, he did not tells it straight to these people about me, he twisted on me, after all I've done many great things for him ...my family did the same too...Why he turns his back on me and my family, it makes no sense to do that to innocent people like us...

When you says unless he touches someone, that's deafcultures way of thinking, I disagree, because he told me it's the possiblities he's in the what with this lady and If he's in the marriage or engaged or has a girlfriend relationship with me, for him to be talking to a ladies is what destroy our relationship, she turns his head over to her instead of me, how I know well when I was in DeafChat talking sweetly to him and that lady private chat him whining about me and she turns his head toward her instead of me, how I know she pc him I walks in his room and caughted him talking to her in the pc and that lady didn't like it that I talks sweetly to him ..Now you tell me it sounded like they two are up to something...

Well, let him enjoy at his own leisure time. It's just computer UNLESS if, he touches someone then it is a different story.

Phillips

Agree with you on this

He didn't wants me to know what he told her about me, it wasn't straight nor right, yes it's very suspicous he hurry and hide it from me...pretty suspicous and fishy!!!

Something Fishly!!! because Why rush to hide it?? :dunno:

PePe LePew,

First of all, Great rant. ;) I can totally understand your position here, some people just need to butt out of other people's relationship. I've been there before myself, I've had someone who spread many false assumptions about me that wasn't no where near the truth. If your husband want to believe those women on the internet, then he is a fool for believing them, because he should know the real you, because he lives with you, been with you, and know you. There are multitudes of people that contradict themselves by their behavior towards others, those people like that have no life of their own, but go their way ruining someone's else life. Just leave it to God while you wait, because what comes around will come around. Wish you the best of luck, hang in there and be strong. ;)

Angel

That's exactly what I thought ..hurry and close it before I see it, maybe if he wasn't cheating on me, but telling her the truth but not the truth about me for attention and pity, because this lady was beating me up with words, he told her I was controlling him, I fell to the floor, he lied to her about me and she foolishly believed him, she live in the far over west and we're far over to the east, how would she knows that if I was controlling him, she ruined my good name and my good reptuation in the DeafChat, it was very embarassing for what she did to me, she's mean and thinking he is such a nice man, he learned to controls me by his ex, his ex controlled him, that is where he learned how to controls others, I've never controls him, like how I don't know, because I do not come from a controlling family but a very good family, he made this lady thinks I did such horrible stuff to him, Oh pleaseee, he don't appreciate me for anything I've done for him...

He is a verbal abuser, beating me up with words and putting me down alots and he treated this lady from the DeafChat super nice, but not to me, that's two faced and this lady telling people that I was insane, inventing this ideas on me, it wasn't right for anyone to judge people like that accusing them wrongly especially innocent people like me who hasn't done anything wrong, I feels like I'am in the TwightLightZone, it weird all weird! Sighs

He had been very mean to me, being Ashole to me, very nasty to me, I was lost and he talk to the lady respecting her treating her good, HUH ??? That's insane, totally insaned, shaking my head!

Sounds like cheating to me...If he hurried and hide it from his wife/gf/fiancee'..but I would find out first the reason behind this all, before jumping to conclusions since it could be varies of reason why he is hiding it from me...:dunno:

All you need to dump him for good that he look for troubles.. It's not worth to stay with him..

ilvocean

You got that right ..he is looking for Trouble ...He's in his 30's a man who has a kid, not mature enough to deals with the plms with me, but to others, it killed my heart...You are right I needs to dump him!:ty:

All you need to dump him for good that he look for troubles.. It's not worth to stay with him..

Cheri

Thank you for your wonderful message ...I've been in alots of stress right now and crying for days, you've woked me up on this one...This lady has gotten sooo involoved with his plms with me, you know what he told me one night, he said I'm not smart and said that other lady is smart, I cryed, he treats her good over the net and treated me very badly...This is what I needs to hear from you, wish you could tell that lady to back off, it's her fault that she went ahead and listens to his plms with me and I try to tell her stuff he told her wasn't right and she choose to hear him than me, does that means she smart ?

PePe LePew,

First of all, Great rant. ;) I can totally understand your position here, some people just need to butt out of other people's relationship. I've been there before myself, I've had someone who spread many false assumptions about me that wasn't no where near the truth. If your husband want to believe those women on the internet, then he is a fool for believing them, because he should know the real you, because he lives with you, been with you, and know you. There are multitudes of people that contradict themselves by their behavior towards others, those people like that have no life of their own, but go their way ruining someone's else life. Just leave it to God while you wait, because what comes around will come around. Wish you the best of luck, hang in there and be strong. ;)

If you have a husband/boy/girlfriend or engaged to get marry and you see that he's talking to a woman in the chatroom or aim, yahoo, msn and when he sees you come in and he hurries hide it from you...

What do you calls that ?
Did you ask him?

VamPyroX

Ofc, i'm here with him and he would not admit it to me, he was acting guilty, and shaking, I can reads him real well how he acted funny when he hurry hide his conversation from me and he puts his fingers to my head like a shape of a gun refusing to let me read it and X out his conversation on me, this is very suspicious!

Did you ask him?

Definitely sounds like someone who only cares about themselves.. That's really being cruel and inhumane to have so little compassion on the feelings of others and those who are in a relationship gets hurt in the process whether it's on the Internet or elsewhere...This reminds of the Bible that talks about the fact that if we do something in our thoughts it's the same as actually doing the deed itself ....

If I were you, I would dump his sorry :booty: , he's aren't worth it hon....Time to take the trash out and dump it ;) ...You deserves someone who would love you back..:hug:

If I was his wife, gf or fiancee ?

There are counselor he can talk to, beside telling women his plms with me over the internet...Why can't he talk to me about his feelings to me, how he feels about me or what is bothering him about me, But instead he told two women his plms with me and here I'am sitting here not knowing about it and then he got the gut to tell me what they thoughts of me, these ladies were wrong about me, they don't even know what's going on between me and him and they gave him the wrong ideas and wrong advises to him about me, he told them negatives stuff about me that we'ren't true, how am I suppose to know how he feels or what's bothering him when he tells them his plms with me, unbeknown to me dumbfounded had no ideas what was his plms is and I felt stupid...

Were you naggin' on him about some things ? Some men don't like women to nag on their husbands/bf/or financee. Some times, it can happen to some men when they need to talk to someone else instead of his lover/or wife/or fiance because, of the arguments or naggin'. It could be other reasons as well.

How can anyone helps someone's plms over the internet, it turned out to be a real nightmares for me and I was shocked, whatever someone told him about me, he stupidity thinks they're totally right about me, I was like huh ? Wait a minutes, they don't know anything about me nor know anything about him in real life, all they knows negatives stuff about me he told them, after all the wonderful things I have done for him, cleaning, cooking and doing laundry for him, and do some errands for him and grocery shopping for him, and what do I get, No Appreciations, by telling these ladies or this lady negatives stuff about me, I'am ashame of him for what he done to me...

And you know what I got attacked by this lady, she told alots of people about me, because of his negatives mouth, this lady thinks I'am a bad woman and he's a great guy, what is he trying to do make people looks down me and make him looks good, that's being two faced to people...

I don't trusted the Internet people they gave him the wrong ideas what they thinks of me whatever he told them about me, he lied to them that I was controlling him, I've never controls anyone in my life, because I do not come from a controlling family, he learned to controls by his ex, now he told two ladies that I was controlling him ..huh ? That wasn't true!

A man or a woman with a Verbal Abusive mouth lies, twisted things around on people, that what he did to me, My sister was in a very bad marriage, that man wants to controls her, he hurted her, verbalized abusively lied to people about my sister, guess what he came from a very bad abusive family, my sister had to get out of the marriage, before it too late, my sister was losing all her hair, under stressed, she had a roughs life with that man...

When he told the lady about me and guess what this lady did she went in the DeafChat and stabbed me in the back telling people I give him no love, no sex and that I was controlling him, he twisted on me and that lady, Yes she did immatures stuff in the mainroom in front of everybody about me and she private chat many people about me and they sided with her and attacked me in the mainroom, this is sick and childish...

That lady whined about me, while I told her to stop and that's enough, she keeps it going going going on on on about me what he told her about me, this is Cruels, very Cruels and Everybody from the net thinks they knows everybody by heart, bullllllllcraps they do nots know what going on over the other side of the Mountain about anyone's relationship, Do you thinks I would buys someone negative stories over the chatroom and believed it ? Nahhhh never, they just looks for Attention and Pity from others, poor me she did this to me or he did this to me, oh poor me and getting everybody to take her or his side against me, this very sick...

Actually I don't like to go in the DeafChat, which it's for the immatures to go to , but I don't go there alots but when I did and I got attacked, they spyed on me for him and tells him everything I said, but excuse me he brought it all up about me in the mainroom so did that lady too all those time I didn't know what they'd done to me, Where's my freedom of speech when they can backstabs me in the room using my sn, before I got the computer last Saturday and had it hooked up Sunday, I just got it and I had no ideas he had been telling a bunches of trashy stuff about me and my family to people in the mainroom, this is awful...

I don't do that to him like that, yes he has alots of plms in his life, but I'm not gonna says it...and that lady he talks to had alots of plms in her life too, it did no good but ruining my life...

Ofc, he can enjoy at his own time but talking about me causing alots of heartaches for me, he did not tells it straight to these people about me, he twisted on me, after all I've done many great things for him ...my family did the same too...Why he turns his back on me and my family, it makes no sense to do that to innocent people like us...

When you says unless he touches someone, that's deafcultures way of thinking, I disagree, because he told me it's the possiblities he's in the what with this lady and If he's in the marriage or engaged or has a girlfriend relationship with me, for him to be talking to a ladies is what destroy our relationship, she turns his head over to her instead of me, how I know well when I was in DeafChat talking sweetly to him and that lady private chat him whining about me and she turns his head toward her instead of me, how I know she pc him I walks in his room and caughted him talking to her in the pc and that lady didn't like it that I talks sweetly to him ..Now you tell me it sounded like they two are up to something...

Let me explain something here through my experience. I've known some men who don't like some women to nag. I know sometimes, some men don't learn... it goes the same way with some women, too. For instance : I know MY ways that I don't like for some men who don't keep their promises when " we " both agree on somethin' that " we " will do it together like today or tomorrow...NOT puttin' it off like it never happens. And, also I don't like for some men who kept talkin' and they don't walk with it. But, IF ... a BIG IF, I nag/or bitch at him about it, then this will push him off and find someone else to talk to instead of me... and, then things will start screwin' up in a bad way. I know some men. *chuckles*

Some men huh ?

or men will say " Some women, huh ? "

I see no differences. Both need to work things out together. It takes 2 to work....or else... there's a door ---> [] to exit out of the relationship for the peace of mind. :)

If men don't like women coming up to them and nagging/b*tching then women don't t like men coming up to them with crude remarks or not caring enough to listen... This can be a real turn off for sure..It is important that a woman feel as though a man cares about her feelings...men needs to be creative in their conversation with a woman, while appreciating everything that she is....then there wouldn't be no nagging/b*tching coming from a woman...:D

Back