Needs some help

My guess Moo still ranting hard..haha...

My guess Moo still ranting hard..haha...

Who, me? me moo? U got the wrong person, dear... but I think it is behind JO's back that is where Moo is!! Have fun!!!

La la la la la la..... gn!! Damn I am so pooped.... not only work at Borders but also at home something I had to take care of...geez made me more tired even! Blah!! Caio.... now Moo is gone... taking over by Wolf which is now on howling heading for bed!! hehehe

Half cow half wolf..that would be ya... wonder what a pic of a cow/wolf would look like?? OHh haha... more rantings from ya soon.. haha... gotcha...

Half cow half wolf..that would be ya... wonder what a pic of a cow/wolf would look like?? OHh haha... more rantings from ya soon.. haha... gotcha...

You know what?

AngelWolf has always sent me text messages begging me to send her a package which it's dildo..

Too pityful, AngelWolf you have been bug me too much by sent me text messages to ask me to mail you packages of dildos. :giggle: :giggle: :deal:

You know what?

AngelWolf has always sent me text messages begging me to send her a package which it's dildo..

Too pityful, AngelWolf you have been bug me too much by sent me text messages to ask me to mail you packages of dildos. :giggle: :giggle: :deal:

:fu: go jump in snow when snow comes to ur place!!!!!! phfttttt u know i did not beg u u crazy woman! lol

:fu: go jump in snow when snow comes to ur place!!!!!! phfttttt u know i did not beg u u crazy woman! lol

Hahahahahahha u know what I am gonna to do when the snow come, Heh,, I could take my pants off and rub on snow with my panties heh,.,,,,

You know what?

OOO Purrmeow ya got :deal: on Moo eh?? HAHAH Classic.... Moo gonan be :pissed: hard now.. haha

OH wow Moo in full denial!!! Call the Jerry Springer show!! HAHA!!

Hahahahahahha u know what I am gonna to do when the snow come, Heh,, I could take my pants off and rub on snow with my panties heh,.,,,,

Ohh Purrmeow.. haha.. ya one dirty gal for sure.. haha oh man...

Back