Needing culture information of anyone for a school project? who wants to chat for a while

ZESTY31

Reaction score
I am currently in Techinical College and we are doing an assignment that includes me to learn about someone and their culture of the hearing impairied

There have been tons and tons of threads on this - as well as why we are not meant to be a project for you - already on here. Also most people who are deaf or hard of hearing dislike "hearing impaired". It is considered a negative connotation.

There have been tons and tons of threads on this - as well as why we are not meant to be a project for you - already on here. Also most people who are deaf or hard of hearing dislike "hearing impaired". It is considered a negative connotation.

Couldn't agree more ^^^^

I am currently in Techinical College and we are doing an assignment that includes me to learn about someone and their culture of the hearing impairied
Time to get off the computer and out into the world to make friends with a deaf or hard of hearing person. Lots of elderly people with hearing aids wiling to talk to young people.

Even if individuals don't mind the term "hearing impaired," I wouldn't call that a "culture." There is Deaf culture.

Back