Needing a break from life?

:naughty:

Uncle Jiro can watch your kid for free but I fear that he will turn into this

He probably is already on his way cuz his great grandparents, his grandparents and daddy are already like that...lol

No money..once you get a house and a kid or kids...money goes to them instead of you.

Rent a cabin at a KOA near a city you want to explore. Take a few days to just enjoy the time off.

Rent a cabin at a KOA near a city you want to explore. Take a few days to just enjoy the time off.

Yea..sounds great cuz my hubby wont do the tent thing but I would! :hmm:

I was thinking of a bed and breakfast in somewhere in Harper's Ferry.I will investigate and reserve now while I have money in my savings before something happens to the house or with my daughter causingme to use it all up...lol

I was thinking of a bed and breakfast in somewhere in Harper's Ferry.I will investigate and reserve now while I have money in my savings before something happens to the house or with my daughter causingme to use it all up...lol

I love Harpers Ferry! There are some great hiking trails out there. I think the Appalation trail goes through there too.

Mom don't get vacations. I just go somewhere in town and come home at night.

I love Harpers Ferry! There are some great hiking trails out there. I think the Appalation trail goes through there too.

They have great Ghost stories too. I went there in 1985 for a white water rafting trip with my family. It's awesome!

Have fun at Harper's Ferry. It's an awesome place!

I got a weekend away without hubby or anyone in the family to see another ADer who isn't here anymore. She stopped visiting AD. Other than that, hubby and I have never, in our 18 years, had any time away for just us.

Back