need your advice

CoolieFroggie

Reaction score
myself im butch lesbian... which i don't understand if somebody ask me out for a date and i decide to say no and wasn't ready for the relationship.. they all got upset on me.. what i can do.. i mean i haven't the phyiscal with them or anything like that... how i can make them to upset?

how i can advice them to as my friends.. they will not accpet me as friendship...

I know how you feel but you have right to say No for reason -- when you feel ready to be in relationship then you will say yes to one of million lesbains :)

CoolieFroggie -- if those ppl dont accept ur friendship all cuz u have chosen to say "no" to a woman declining her proposal for a date or relationship then those so called "friends" are not ur true friends IMO

u have every right to say "no" if u want to like MizzDeaf has said and shes right i agree with her -- good luck CoolieFroggie and hopefully u find a solution to this conflict

Fly Free said:
CoolieFroggie -- if those ppl dont accept ur friendship all cuz u have chosen to say "no" to a woman declining her proposal for a date or relationship then those so called "friends" are not ur true friends IMO

u have every right to say "no" if u want to like MizzDeaf has said and shes right i agree with her -- good luck CoolieFroggie and hopefully u find a solution to this conflict

To MizzDeaf and FlyFree...Thanks for the advice and hope it's helps to those wild girls haha.. :)

Hi Froggie! :wave:

Hey, if you said no, then there's a reason for it. You were obviously not comfortable with them, and it's not your fault. There are two kinds of people in the world - the kind that you enjoy being with, and the kind that you simply don't. You're not exactly picking lab partners, here...so you gotta go with your instinct. If your gut is telling you that someone may not be right for you, then you really should listen. You save yourself and your "date" a lot of confusion later!

The other person of course, will eventually move on. If you feel comfortable doing so, you can also recommend being friends...never hurts to make a new buddy, even if you don't want to date them. If they don't want to be your friend if they can't date you at the same time, then ahhh...something's wrong, here...wouldn't you think so? I mean, the best relationships start out with friendship.

Good luck...and do what you feel comfortable with at all times!

coolie, don't worry abt what they think. just be yrself and if yr guts are saying ur not ready then they should respect u, if they get mad about it it's thier loss not yrs, u gain ur own respect and u gain yr own perspective in life, nothing is always perfect, all u have to do is sit back and let them relize u have yr own reasons for this, and move on in life, u know,.... life sucks when they don't want things thier way. SO just go with the flow :)

CoolieFroggie said:
how i can advice them to as my friends.. they will not accpet me as friendship...

If you're talking about MN women, well.. thats the way they are. Its really sad, minnesotans (not all, but most) lack a lot of respect. :)

But really, if they cant take no for an answer, they shouldnt be your friends anyways. So why bother?

Back