need to vent !!!!

knightwolf68

Reaction score
I wanna to kick someone's buttt last night for break in my damn car and they stolen allot of my stuffs that require me to have for leagues to play ... what more ???? they even stolen battery from my car !! arrrgghhh and now it already tow away and it going to cost me allot of money to pay !! i ain't happy about what these idiot peoples has done to my life .. I need to get round but now i have to ride the stupido bus to get round and limit my times !! arrgghhh

Knight, I am sorry this happened to you and I can empthaize with you, as I have had this happen to me before and I know it's not much fun having to deal with alternative transportation...I just hope you have good insurance!

Again, my sympathies to you.

Wow, that is awful! I am very sorry to hear that. :(

Oh no, that is so terrible. I feel for you as I did for my son whom they stole his drive shaft out of his mini-truck front of his apt one morning. Hate theives.

Man that is awful, I'm really sorry to hear that , that must suck big time:(

:-o oh shyt! i am very sowwy hear abt that.. did u report cop? have insurance??

Dang I know how u feel i had that same thing happen to me in Ca, and its NOT fun! i had to deal with buses and rental cars omg it was awful forced me to leave college cuz of the limited time back then on the bus always causing me to be late for school screw it! and the worse of all it was a gay bashing Deaf related, so those poeple got what they deserve, one got probation the other had to deal with prison since he had priors. So he went to jail for that. and is owing restitution of 3k but i know i ll never see that money the main thing imo was justice was served, i hope they find the idiots and charge them and make them go to jail too....

i am so sorry this happened to you knight. when u mentioned the league stuff for darts, something reeks of someone who may know what u do and ur being the captain for that, and etc. make sense to me cuz if they knew that and took ur battery also to prevent u from driving, it just reeks of a person with knowldge of what u do. but i won't point out poeple in general it just my gut feeling tho.

I'm sorry to hear of what happened to your car. Are you entitled to making a claim to the insurance firm over this?

Did the cops find any fingerprints? If they did find out who did it. Then go to the persons house put 2 bullets in his chest. Because this guy is gonna get off the hook because the way our justice system is set. Even heard of first offense liberal bullshit? Or a plea bargain liberal bullshit? I belive nowadays vilgantie justice is the way to go. I recomend start watching the movie "Death Wish"

THANKS EVERYBODY .... no the police just fill out the list what is the missing that's it ... and i don't think it has to do with the people who is vent with me due to the leagues ... cuz i am very easy along with everybody .. i think it has to do with someone who just having problem with the theft habits or whatever u names it know what i m talk about ??

yes i have called allot of places to straight out to take cares to prevent to let them happen to my special life lol

Ravensteve, just so you know, I am politically moderate......you said, "......put two bullets in his chest......" You gotta be outta your gourd, right? Yeah you are! Security, please lock this loony up! (stifled LOL)

I was plan to write the letter to that location where the occurs to request to set up the survilea video camera since they don't have one which really make me sooo madddddd ... they should !! cuz that place is close to park where people walk round etc ... i am concern about everybody's safety ... what so duh they are !!

THANKS EVERYBODY .... no the police just fill out the list what is the missing that's it ... and i don't think it has to do with the people who is vent with me due to the leagues ... cuz i am very easy along with everybody .. i think it has to do with someone who just having problem with the theft habits or whatever u names it know what i m talk about ??

yes i have called allot of places to straight out to take cares to prevent to let them happen to my special life lol

Sorry to hear what happened. I'm surprised the cops didn't try for any prints. If it were raining or had been days old, I can understand..but they should have at least looked to see if they could find a latent print.

Just a note to add. Don't leave valuables in your car, especially in plain view. I know its been said a million times elsewhere, but having valuables in your car is asking for trouble. Something I see frequently is drug abusers will break into a car just for that little bit of change in your cup holder or ashtray. You may not think much of a few quarters and pennies, but if they hit a few cars, they can easily get 10 bucks in change to buy their next piece of crack. I've seen many cars broken into because of this, and they the victim always says 'I only had a little bit of change.......' Don't leave anything in plain view. If they think they can get a buck for it, they will try.

I once mentioned to a friend about her leaving a bag that looked like a purse in the floor of her car. She laughed at me and says 'But I don't have money in there...its not even a purse'. Somebody wouldn't mind breaking out that window to find out it wasn't a purse.

Sorry about the break in of your car. :( I have got my car stolen before and found my car in an empty lot in downtown Cleveland which was totaled. They took everything even tires, my engine, ... my stereo, my baby's car seat. etc.Never caught the person who stole my car either.

Cheri said:
Sorry about the break in of your car. :( I have got my car stolen before and found my car in an empty lot in downtown Cleveland which was totaled. They took everything even tires, my engine, ... my stereo, my baby's car seat. etc.Never caught the person who stole my car either.
Yikes! Awful! Did your insurance pay you?

Sorry to know of this happening to you knightwolf68! Especially being so close to two of our major holidays...but hey, umm...expect a Christmas miracle?! Hopefully there will be leads in finding the culprits or at least you will be compensated for the damages of your vehicle....

Knightwolf, just be happy it wasn't any worse. Last summer as a groomsmen, I had to drive the groom around since his car was stolen the day before wedding. It caused a lot of burden on good amount of people and I praise God that the groom was faithful on rest of us on helping him finish his tasks before his wedding. I know league can be important but it is not a once in a lifetime thing like a wedding.

I hope they find out who done it!

Cheri said:
oh yea i remmy that u told me abt that... i never forget abt that.. it was honda right?

knightwolf68 said:
I wanna to kick someone's buttt last night for break in my damn car and they stolen allot of my stuffs that require me to have for leagues to play ... what more ???? they even stolen battery from my car !! arrrgghhh and now it already tow away and it going to cost me allot of money to pay !! i ain't happy about what these idiot peoples has done to my life .. I need to get round but now i have to ride the stupido bus to get round and limit my times !! arrgghhh

How sad! I hope you get Insurance which they pay you to put new parts and others as you need. Sorry to heard about your "bad night". Is that your first experience of car stolen? I hope there wont be happen next time!
T/C
sh

Back