Need to rant/vent.

I would have, except that I didn't see the bitch who used the toilet before me - no one was in there when I went into the ladies' room. So I have no idea who did it, but I did complain to the management at the bar.

Yeah, I am calling my audiologist first thing in the morning, but I am scared I will never be able to use my CI again, that it will never work for me ever again. That is my biggest fear. Things are always too good to be true for me, and my life always turns back to shit after a period of things going well for me. Nothing new. I have wanted a CI for the longest time, since I was a little girl. It meant so much to me, I was SO excited that it worked when I got activated, that I was doing so well, and then BAM. Life always slaps you in the face and then kicks you in the balls.

I already miss my voice and other people's voice. I have been laying in bed crying about it.

And I want the ringing in my right ear to go away!!! I need to sleep!

As for the camera, that's if I can find the warranty paperwork. I am very disorganized. I bought the camera last spring.

Oh, I'm glad you told the bar's management. They will clean it up for you. ;0)

I understand your biggest fear. Don't let it down. If everything didn't work it out, you can move to different audiologist place? If you can't do that, the best way is for you to still doing with audiologist till they approve it.

Oh, "disorganized" can be troubles, ha. Next time, put in the folder and permanent marker on the folder "WARRANTY" so you can put in the folder for anything general warranty. ;0) Ok, you can try to talk with that person to see if they can repair or take their advice.

FUCK THE ASSHOLES AT MEDICAID TRANSPORTATION!

Everytime I call, I keep getting the busy signal for like 20 minutes. I give up, try a different number for Medicaid Transportation, the bitch on the other end said I have to call the same 877 number where I was getting busy signal. So I hang up and call the stupid 877 number again and then NO ONE PICKS UP. I have been calling them for the last hour and NO ONE PICKS UP THE PHONE.

THEY ARE IGNORING MY CALLS!

So I call this bitch back and tell her that no one is picking up the phone and she laughs in my face.

FUCK YOU BITCH.

Dammit, I need a ride so I can see my audiologist on Wednesday!!!

Bitch. If she laughs in your face, tell her "You twat bitch, go to hell" I'm sorry. You can talk with their management and tell them about that person's rates for her attitude. They can fire her for that.

If you need a ride, you can ask your friends/family or ride the public transportation?

Try taking the public transportation like bus, subway or light rail instead.

Ask your friends/family to take you to the appointment instead of that lousy unreliable medicaid transportation. That's why no one wants to bother with medicaid transportation is because they never answer their calls or something.

Bitch. If she laughs in your face, tell her "You twat bitch, go to hell" I'm sorry. You can talk with their management and tell them about that person's rates for her attitude. They can fire her for that.

If you need a ride, you can ask your friends/family or ride the public transportation?

My family lives in Wisconsin.

I once had a day similar to that, although I don't remember what happened after I got angry. I woke up the next day trying to recall everything, my clothes were ripped, the room kinda messed up. I turned on the tv and the news came on, the first story was about a giant green man rampaging through town the town. I've never been the same ever since...

You need a big hug and a giant cardboard tube... filled with concrete to smite people with. It seems to me like Murphy's law(s) haunts you.

"Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong at the worst possible time."
"No matter how perfect something seems, Murphy's law will take in effect and screw it up"

I would like to put a bullet in that wiorthless fucker named murphy! He is always screwing up my plans along with everyonr elses.

Murphy.....that no good Irish cocksucker I'd like to put a bullet in him, feed him into a wood chipper then burn the remains!

(OK, I'm Irish, and Im just trying to give Lucia something to laugh at.... or at least chuckle...OK. Its not funny, but it is distracting from all of the shit shes dealing with.......right???)

OK, for the kinder gentler type that are offended by foul language, here is a joke that might make her laugh (because I really dont think Lucia is the easily offende politically correct type of person)

Lucia, What is the first thing a blonde does in the morning????

Answer- GOES HOME!!!!!!

What the first thing a blonde says after sex?????

Answer- What team do you guys play for??

Lillys Dad...thanks. You are making me smile. I still feel bad though, but feeling a little better. It's just going to take a while before I feel a lot better. :)

Murphy.....that no good Irish cocksucker I'd like to put a bullet in him, feed him into a wood chipper then burn the remains!

(OK, I'm Irish, and Im just trying to give Lucia something to laugh at.... or at least chuckle...OK. Its not funny, but it is distracting from all of the shit shes dealing with.......right???)

OK, for the kinder gentler type that are offended by foul language, here is a joke that might make her laugh (because I really dont think Lucia is the easily offende politically correct type of person)

Lucia, What is the first thing a blonde does in the morning????

Answer- GOES HOME!!!!!!

What the first thing a blonde says after sex?????

Answer- What team do you guys play for??

Ok I finally got ahold of my audiologist this afternoon after trying to get ahold of her for two hours. I'm to come in on Wednesday and she will help me figure it out. I really really hope she can fix the problem. I miss my CI. I miss the sounds. I am so scared, what if it is not fixable? I hate the unknown. The last couple days and today has been really frustrating for me.

Ok I finally got ahold of my audiologist this afternoon after trying to get ahold of her for two hours. I'm to come in on Wednesday and she will help me figure it out. I really really hope she can fix the problem. I miss my CI. I miss the sounds. I am so scared, what if it is not fixable? I hate the unknown. The last couple days and today has been really frustrating for me.

*hugs* I'm glad you got hold of someone, but try to relax! I have a feeling things will be alright.

Hang in there!

Lucia, good rant and I'm glad you're letting this all out. You definitely have every right to be angry and upset. I'm really sorry that you have to go through all that shit in such a short period of time. You don't really need that at all. I hope this will change very soon. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that your CI will be fixed and I have a good feeling it will. Hang in there!

Lucia, BIG breath.....hold it....hold it.....let it out! I know it will be hard to do, but try to relax. (Worst case scenario think here) If there is permanant damage done, which I severely doubt there is, there is nothing you can do about it now, so there is no use worrying about it, because there is nothing you can do about it.
I am pretty sure the others are right, the probs probably have to do with being activated too early. Once the swelling in yer head goes down, and your body gets used to its recent upgrades, everything will be fine.

Lucia Lucia, here's my suggestion, when you go see your audie, tell her you want one of the good mapping from the previous visit back on one of the slot, and the other three can be a new map for you to try out and if they turns out to be not a good ones then you can always go back to the one you liked.

Instead of replacing all 4 with newer without going back to the one you like isn't good idea. I wished that one of your slot had the map so you won't miss the voice and sounds. you know?

I do that on my BTE, one of them are from previous map and I try two new (my BTE has three slots) it works great for me.

You audie should have all the old mappings for posterity and potential reversion.

So have your audit revert your mapping to the previous before the new one. then you you choose the one you liked the most and save it then use the remaining 3 slots for better mappings than those ones you have now which you disliked.

It's good to rant.

Sometime for me. one slot from previous map and two new and I decided I liked the new one and I replaced the other 2 with newer like wider or no extended setting then I realized I need to change all three because it sucked. so I had to wait till next appt. I am patience man hehehe..

It will be over as soon you visit your audie again this wednesday :)

Take it easy :)

Lucia Lucia, here's my suggestion, when you go see your audie, tell her you want one of the good mapping from the previous visit back on one of the slot, and the other three can be a new map for you to try out and if they turns out to be not a good ones then you can always go back to the one you liked.

Instead of replacing all 4 with newer without going back to the one you like isn't good idea. I wished that one of your slot had the map so you won't miss the voice and sounds. you know?

I do that on my BTE, one of them are from previous map and I try two new (my BTE has three slots) it works great for me.

You audie should have all the old mappings for posterity and potential reversion.

So have your audit revert your mapping to the previous before the new one. then you you choose the one you liked the most and save it then use the remaining 3 slots for better mappings than those ones you have now which you disliked.

It's good to rant.

Sometime for me. one slot from previous map and two new and I decided I liked the new one and I replaced the other 2 with newer like wider or no extended setting then I realized I need to change all three because it sucked. so I had to wait till next appt. I am patience man hehehe..

It will be over as soon you visit your audie again this wednesday :)

Take it easy :)

I haven't seen my audie since I first got activated, so those old maps are not going to work, they are just too loud. Really unbearable to the point where I am not wearing my CI now. I was doing really well then on Saturday, BAM, things suddenly got TOO LOUD...and I didn't even get new maps...they are the same ones from activation day. Thanks...I'm just really frustrated lately. I don't react very well when I get frustrated.

Lucia, check your PM. I sent ya a message. You have to kind of bear with me on it. I had a few different thoughts tha ti was trying to convey. The problem was I had Lilly climbing all over me while she was watching sponge bob and jumping on my lap.

Back