Need support, Prayers PLEASE

Aliboo

Reaction score
Hi everybody, I have only been deaf for one year. My boyfriend, Van has been the most supportative person ever. I have known him a long time. His wife and I were friends. In 2001 she commited suicde by shooting herself in the head. I was going through a messy divorce. About a year later another friend decide that me and him should be together. I feel like I finally found my soul mate. After going through all this crap with me, he started getting sick and loosing weight. We had to constantly keep after the doctor to find out what was wrong. yesterday he had a CT scan. The doctor today told him they think there are cancer spots on his lungs and liver. He has been my rock. I'm trying so hard right now to not cry and beleive that we can beat this. The stuff I went through is nothing compared to what he is gonna be going through. After everything we have been through we can't loose each other now. I need your prayers please. Thanks Everybody, Aliboo

I am sooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry to hear about what is happening to your soulmate :(

You all are in my prayers. I truly hope that you guys can beat this and have a wonderful life ahead together as it is clear that you both went through rocky times in the past.

Hugs!!!!! :hug: :hug:

OUCH! Sorry to hear that. I'll keep him in my prayers and healing thoughts. Peace be with you. I hope he'll be okay. ((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))

I am so sorry to hear about your friend whatever you call him. The only way for you now not to cry in front of him. Be strong for him as least he knows you are there for him when he gets worst. Be strong girl!!!

My prayers go out to both of you and God Bless you both somehow. :angel:

I feel for you and your soulmate--my thoughts and prayers will be with you both. Keep encouraging one another, especially quash what 'fears' your soulmate may be going through by giving him positive thoughts, be ever supportive by being 'there' for him as well as expressing your love to him. Please do hang in there and keep us AD'ers posted. ;)

--Thread will remain 'sticky' for the time being--

~RR

My prayer is going to you, Hopefully you and your bf will get a speedy recovery very soon.

I will keep him and you in my prayers. May God bless you both with miracles. Chin up and keep faith in God's love.. It's most powerful, indeed.

Having cancer blows...thoughts and prayers are with you and your bf.

GOSH! That's awful! I am sorry...here's my :hug: I hope he can BEAT it somehow!

Cancer isn't funny at all! UGH! Go away and don't show up in any body's bodies!!!

I'm very sorry to hear about what you guys have been through. My prayers are with you and your boyfriend.

You Guys are AWSOME.Thank You to everyone. We are still going through tests. Lots and Lots of tests. I will let everone know how he's doing. We can beat this with support. Love to you All, Aliboo

Back