need some tips for deaf equipment...

SpiceHD

Reaction score
ok i got all of my deaf equipment all set up. i was all excited thinking ok now if i sleep, i will be awake to phone, to doorbell, and especially to baby crying... only to find out that my alarm doesnt vibrate to any sounds except for alarm only. boy i was very disappointed. i wonder if i have screwed up maybe? i have sonic alarm, sonic reciever, and sonic baby monitor. i have simplity alert for doorbell and telephone. for some reason simplity do not work at all with the sonic reciever but i was told they would :dunno2: now... baby monitor does make lamp flashing but do not make bed vibrate :( everything flashes but nothing vibrates at all. was i wrong to expect my alarm to vibrate to baby monitor? do i need to get sonic doorbell and telephone alert instead? what do i do?

reason im so worried about this is because my son tend to wake up early in the morning and it does get bright here and i might not notice lamp flashing during that time. i do not want to leave him in crib crying for hours while im sleeping. as for now i have set my alarm to 7 am every morning so i would be awake and more alert to light flashing. it kinda sucks if my son continues to sleep till 9 am (thats when i usually takes him out of there)

appericate any advice, knowledge etc :)

Back