need some practice before school starts

evil_queen_lisa

Reaction score
Hi All,
I am looking for some people to skype with me a bit before school starts. I am supposed to be having an interpreter doing ASL signs in english word order with mouthing. I am looking for someone to practice a bit with before school starts.
If you are willing, please PM me your Skype name and when you are available (I work most days, so not days generally).
Thanks for your help!
*EQL*

Hi All,
I am looking for some people to skype with me a bit before school starts. I am supposed to be having an interpreter doing ASL signs in english word order with mouthing. I am looking for someone to practice a bit with before school starts.
If you are willing, please PM me your Skype name and when you are available (I work most days, so not days generally).
Thanks for your help!
*EQL*

do you want to practice? I can help you teach you sign language I am study lots of words, I am communication to you :D I can assist for you.

can i help you?

Hi All,
Thanks for your help!
*EQL*

I can help if you'd like :)

Back