Need Some Clues

ScrappyKat

Reaction score
OK. I am gearing (but sign pretty well) and there is this deaf boy in my school i have a crush on. He has a girlfriend (my friend's sister) ICK! does anyone have any suggestions on how i can like flirt with him but not totally let him know i like him. i mean the chance to just be able to flirt with him and not make and idiot of myself like i normally do would be a blessing.

HELP!!

Just go for it. Strike up an innocent conversation and flirt with ur eyes. Make lottsa eye contact. And if she is really ick it shouldnt take much to steal him away! Good Luck!!!

Pardon, but I agree with deaflibrarian on what she said. It's not even a good idea to flirt.

The boy is already in a relationship, let him be.

Girl, keep your hands off on this guy who is already taken. You show lack of consideration and respect for his current relationship.

Better to find an available guy.

i agree with Deaflibrarian, Banjo and Meg -- stay away from him and leave him be with his gf

deaflibrarian is to be commended on her words of wisdom and common sense as well as being courteous/respectful toward another relationship. :thumb:

YOu go after him after his relationship is over,

leave the guy alone. go and find another deaf guy or someone else. it is okay to have a crush but please don't try to interfere him. okay.

it is not going to last long. the girl is a cheerleader brat in my opinion. i dont want to break up his relationship, i just merely wanna know what the heck to do if they break up and i wanna have a chance. i mean really.. this guy is DROP DEAD GORGEOUS!!

I would just suggest getting to know him as a friend first, find out what are his interest and so on... if they break up, you may make a move, but I wouldn't interfere with anyone's relationship.

Emotion and Feeling will go away. Just don't think about him.
If you bother this man, then you are being self centered...

Do whatever you have to, to separate your feeling for this man...

Maybe compare yourself to his girlfriend.
Why would he dump her for you?

Or tell him and the girlfriend that you like him...
and they will make sure you don't go near him again.

That is all. :ty:

Why don't you leave her alone. She is only 15. Don't play your twisted games with her. :cool:

Miss*Pinocchio said:
Emotion and Feeling will go away. Just don't think about him.
If you bother this man, then you are being self centered...

Do whatever you have to, to separate your feeling for this man...

Maybe compare yourself to his girlfriend.
Why would he dump her for you?

Or tell him and the girlfriend that you like him...
and they will make sure you don't go near him again.

That is all. :ty:

Back