Need love

kopoyenk

Reaction score
i am looking for a life partner that we can share love together and make a good family no matter the effects of life.
my email is den_brown19@yahoo.com

Wirelessly posted (Backberry)

Boy you really set the standards high!

You a man or a woman? Do you change sexes depending on who replies?

OH! Can I order exactly what I want???

(please no one tell my gf about this post! :giggle:)

Wirelessly posted (droid)

Crazy Mazy is available. lol

why would any one think that life ends with any kind of deformity be it deaf,dumb or blind.
i strongly believe that there are values added to such effect and could possibly turn into gift if not condemned.when you are passing through the edge of life,always remember there is a Lightning sign that gives you courage to climb and when you find that inner strenght to climb you finally get to the top.

this is for all those who are losing it(strength) as been deaf due to stigma in the society,love is beyond what you feel,its a soul music that if danced with the right steps and rhythms,gives perfect healing to the soul.this is exactly what i want a fellow dancer and for the records i am male looking for a wife.

to back this up i will like to share a joke to crack yah rips off,
"WHO IS FOOLISH"????
"A MAN WAS WITHDRAWING MONEY FROM AN A.T.M MACHINE,THE MAN BEHIND HIM LAUGHED OUT...HAHAHAHA,YOU ARE A FOOL,I HAVE SEEN YOUR PASSWORD,ITS FOUR STARS****,NONSENSE! REPLIED THE MAN,YOU ARE THE FOOL MY PASSWORD IS 6369 NOT FOUR STARTS****

I admit, I am definitely feeling the LOVE here on this thread!!! :)

For all those having a hard time saying... say it with me now "I Love You!"
:grouphug:

And remember, practice makes perfect! (omg... I sound like my mother now!)

Back