Need ideas for springbreak

JustinZ28

Reaction score
Well its getting close to spring break, and I need some ideas of what to do I live in fl, so I have like 300 miles of beach i can explore. But money is a little tight this month being I just bought an 06 GTO, mmmmmmm :D so any ideas would be great

Trade in your GTO for a trip to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. Then get drunk and wake up next to a chimpanzee. ;)

I'd tell you what I used to do for my spring breaks, but I think I don't want to corrupt innocent people who might be reading this thread.

LMAO.... me innocent, hahahaha. I bought the GTO because I got so bored I traded in my Camaro I loved to death for something more quiet..... Talk about spur of the moment....

:D My youngest daughter will be going on Springbreak March 17th, she is taking a cruise to Cozumel, Mexico. This will be her first real trip. Have fun picking out your Spring Break travels and have fun!!!

whatever if you like to find adventures and seek free things enteriment thrill instead money..
Be try find another way and look up the thrills events in your area...
Worth try a shot!

First 2 days of the week, the legislature won't be in session due to precinect caucus, I will attend the cacus, then rest of week I will be back at the Capitol working. Student Senate don't meet during that week as well. that all I can do... at least I can catch up on my online classes- have been having some problems in personal life, trying to get it together as recovering from drinking. I also will go bowling. I also postone 3 more days of spring break til March 16th-19th, not school related.. that just I need some break going somewhere else. I will be out of state on those days. 2 years ago it was Texas, now it is Pittsburgh, PA.

Back