Need help with a personal issue

RickL66

Reaction score
I've suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating on me. I told my best friend about it and he had been suspecting it too. The usual signs. Phone rings, I answer, someone hangs up. She started going out 'with the girls' a lot recently although when I would ask which girls, it is always "Just some friends from work, you don't know them". I always look out for her taxi coming home but she always walks down the drive although I can hear a car setting off, as if she has got out of the car round the corner. Why? Is it not a taxi? I once picked her mobile up just to see what time it was and she went beserk and screamed that I should never touch her phone again and why was I checking up on her.

Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my wife. I think deep down I just didn't want to know the truth but last night she went out again and my friend and I decided to check on her. I decided I was going to hide behind my truck which would give me a view of the whole street so I could see which car she gets out of. It was while crouching behind my truck that I noticed paint coming off my front bumper.

Should I take it into a body repair shop or should I buy some stuff from the local auto shop and try to repaint it myself? I really need some help deciding if it's a DIY job or not.

:confused: Is this a joke? The reason I am asking cuz it's under Joke/Funny Forum.

Yup a joke. :applause: Note the instant change at the end worring about my truck.... a friend send me that in e-mail and got me going :lol:

Cheri said:
:confused: Is this a joke? The reason I am asking cuz it's under Joke/Funny Forum.
I think it's a joke... since he started with one thing, then ended with something completely off the point. :dunno:

LOL, Guess it's not a deaf-friendly joke... anyhoo, most of you don't know me, I have not yet formally introduced myself in the introduction page... I am known to be a silly guy sometimes.

Back to your regular broadcasted show. :smoking:

Back