need help re. Jivetalk payment

Canuckian_Chick

Reaction score
I know we have a post re. Jivetalk, please check in there to let me know as I just need some help in regards why they need full name/address if they have my pin number?? I have one day left on my free trial basis then from there to either pay or uninstall... grr.. I LOVE it though!!! I'm just not too keen about the info they required since they are brand new and are they secured or reputable company?? please advise and thanks..

I know we have a post re. Jivetalk, please check in there to let me know as I just need some help in regards why they need full name/address if they have my pin number?? I have one day left on my free trial basis then from there to either pay or uninstall... grr.. I LOVE it though!!! I'm just not too keen about the info they required since they are brand new and are they secured or reputable company?? please advise and thanks..

I don't get what you're saying. You mean you don't want to use your address when making a JiveTalk purchase?

If you're going to get Jive Talk, get the user license - $29.95. If you upgrade your Blackberry to a newer model, you can still use the Jive Talk you paid for. If you think it is cheaper to get the $19.95 option, that is only for the ONE Blackberry model you use. If you upgrade to a new Blackberry, you have to re-purchase the Jive Talk again to install in your new Blackberry! So, buy the $29.95 one, it'll be much cheaper! Also, should you decide to use iPhone later, Bee Jive is working on their iPhone version!! Buy $29.95, you can use it on any JiveTalk-supported OS and pagers.

How to feel secure with online purchases?? Simple, look at URL of purchase homepage: https:// !! Look at the S part, that's secure. So, yes, Bee Jive is secure company. Like all purchases online with credit cards, addresses are required for verification. If a false or fraudulent charge was made on your credit card, most bank companies will help you waive the charge. So, why stress about it?

Canuckian, You are not alone. YAK-ON required me for my full name, address and even pin. I use my p.o. box.. I just guess that you order it thru creditcard so they make sure your full name and address match your creditcard billing.. ;) I hope this answered your question...

Anyway, I were you, I would order 29.95 instead of 19.95 for sure.

Canuckian, You are not alone. YAK-ON required me for my full name, address and even pin. I use my p.o. box.. I just guess that you order it thru creditcard so they make sure your full name and address match your creditcard billing.. ;) I hope this answered your question...

Why repeat what I've already stated?

{Mod Edit: Unneccessary comment removed---}

Last edited by a moderator:
Why repeat what I've already stated?

{Previous 'comment' removed from quote}
{Mod Edit: Comments related to quote has been removed as well--}
Once, please respect Canuckian_Chick's thread without trying to hijack this directly me in different driections. thank you so much..

Last edited by a moderator:

Thanks for this, as I was planning to order the 29.95 just waiting for them to tell me what I'm suppose to do since I still have the free trial period key on my device and the purchased one is different.

Thanks for the help smile.. I love it.. can't even imagine without it..

29.95 dollars?! I tho it was 19.95? Damn, I guess I have to accept cuz JiveTalk is much better than Yak-On

29.95 dollars?! I tho it was 19.95? Damn, I guess I have to accept cuz JiveTalk is much better than Yak-On

19.95 for the one device if you not gonna upgrade it
29.95 transferrable to another device

both one time fee...

It's awesome to tell ya all!!

19.95 for the one device if you not gonna upgrade it
29.95 transferrable to another device

both one time fee...

It's awesome to tell ya all!!

Ah, got it... I guess I will charge 19.95 dollars on my pager

Ah, got it... I guess I will charge 19.95 dollars on my pager

If you pay $19.95 and use it on your pager, great.

But what happens if your pager breaks and you upgraded to a different pager? Can you still use the $19.95 version of JiveTalk?

The answer is, "No." You have to PAY another $19.95 for your second device! And another $19.95 for the 3rd device you use in the future. And another $19.95 if your first 3 devices broke and have to be replaced. And another $19.95..

Be smart. Save your money and headaches. Buy the $29.95 package. It is a better deal because no matter what or how many devices you'll use, you can always have your program on any device you own today and in the future. Only one payment of $29.95. That's all.

If you buy $19.95, you'll find out what a sucker you are!

But what happens if your pager breaks and you upgraded to a different pager? Can you still use the $19.95 version of JiveTalk?

The answer is, "No." You have to PAY another $19.95 for your second device! And another $19.95 for the 3rd device you use in the future. And another $19.95 if your first 3 devices broke and have to be replaced. And another $19.95..

Be smart. Save your money and headaches. Buy the $29.95 package. It is a better deal because no matter what or how many devices you'll use, you can always have your program on any device you own today and in the future. Only one payment of $29.95. That's all.

Ok, I now undy clearly, but the plm is I dont know if I will use BlackBerry continue or not, so I will pay 19.95 dollars for now...

Ok, I now undy clearly, but the plm is I dont know if I will use BlackBerry continue or not, so I will pay 19.95 dollars for now...

Check beejive :: JiveTalk mobile messaging and see which pagers they cover. They did mention thinking about working on iPhone version. So, if you decide to get iPhone later, that one-time fee of $29.95 should cover the device switching, too.

Have you ever use it before on your blackberry??? well if you want to try, click on the free 30 days trial ... then you can decide or not... good luck..

If your device breaks, you can just transfer the device license to the same model. For example, if my 8800 breaks and I get another 8800 to replace it, the license will work. They only way it won't work is if I get a Curve to replace my 8800. Thanks.

If your device breaks, you can just transfer the device license to the same model. For example, if my 8800 breaks and I get another 8800 to replace it, the license will work. They 88it won't work is if I get a Curve to replace my 8800. Thanks.

ack you are saying that you can't transfer it to curVE?? maybe they haven't done that yet since they go up to 8800 ... I better ask them about that before I get my Curve.. thanks for the info.. smile

Back