need help or advice....

kazumi

Reaction score
i need any of ur help or advice..(dunno which thread to put this in)

i have plm with my one of friend ( wont mention that person's real name), just call him luu...we used to chat everyday, non stop until one of girl that he likes so much show up in the pix, he all of a sudden stop talk to me and become less talk with me as he does that with other friends too, like example:

he wud tell friends to hold on in video game and chat with her and even during he watch movie or play video game, he wud tell me to hold on and talk to me later after hes free BUT with that girl, he talk with her DURING watch movie or hang out with friends or whoever, i felt not fair since i am his best friend and i keep on telling him abt how i feel and etc and he seems not get it and keep on saying that it just who he is but thats full of bull cuz he changed cuz of that girl, i keep on telling him that he wud do everything for that girl while he dont do that to me and his other friends, dont get me wrong, i am not jealous but i felt not fair, i dont know what i can do to get thru his hard head and i wud like to have some advice or help from u guys thanks!

Of course she's gonna get so much attention by him because he likes her so much as you stated. But, I can understand your feelings--you feel ignored and rejected by him because he's not talking to you as much anymore like he used to since this new girl is now in the picture and that he is spending more of his time with her than you. Just give it some time, I'm sure he'll come around and talk to you more. :)

Back