need help any suggestion on powercel plus rechargeable battery for Hamony

macawsdeaf

Reaction score
I need some help. Make it dificulft for me budget my money. I need some ideas. How to get harmony powercel plus rechargeable battry. I had already contacted the advanced bionics. They only wants two payments. I need to find a job soon as possible maybe I can afford. I need to see what you come up with an idea. I tried to emergency plan budget. I'm able do this kind of way.

If you have stragery how you come up with if you can't afford. So let me know if you have some ideas.

For thos who already have cochlear implant user.

do you have insurance that could help pay? my insurance covered 80% of the cost of batteries, and I had a 20% copay. I know the batteries are quite expensive.

I have an insurance. But does not accept to pay for powercel plus battery. I am with medicaid insurance. They will not pay for it. I have to pay out of my pocket.

oohh Medicaid, yeah AB doesn't do Medicaid. That sucks. :/

Sometimes AB users sell their Harmony batteries on a Facebook group (or gives them away), would be cheaper than going directly through AB. Wouldn't be brand-new, but still a battery. It's one idea. https://www.facebook.com/groups/CIPS.USA/

Whether my experience with Rechargeable batteries-Harmony is unusual? . I still use the same 4 batteries I got with "package" as well as the Recharging unit- way back in August/07.

Back