Need advice.

TheXandieBoy

Reaction score
Ok, I have this realtionship ... it's longest realtionship ever i has in my life. My girlfriend Adelle and I've been together for 2 and half years. We're 20 years old now.

I really DO LOVE HER SO MUCH AS MY HEART IS. She's been chaning my life so much.

So, it's hard for me to type this.

Adelle and I agreed to not live together for a while. So, she moved and live with her mom ... which is one hour away from me. It's was on June 2004. Because we has always fight. So, we dont want more fight than it's normally.

So, since we been see each other every weekend until Oct 10. Since from that I havent see her ... i tried to see her but she's been so busy with college ... Mid-Term stuff tests at college. But mostly we talked online.

And last night, we talked online. And she said she do love me but the problem "I never think of you at all while I'm busy and something like that AND im not sure if i miss you." ... it's got me alot upset. And I dont know what to do. I've been crying alot. So, and I'm not sure about this realtionship will stay going on or not. I'm just really worry. But, she said if we are broke up. we will be bestestfriend no matter what and we can be back tog again later when we ready again. But, I dont know what to do for myself. So, any advice? Its would be great if you have any advice for me.

:tears:

Thanks.

WOW! that long relationship for 2 yrs and half.. umm, I know do u really love ur gf so much in ur heart... i give u a idea, why not u and ur gf need sit down and talk each other, so why not need break for while ( not break up), stay relaionship!, i mean need break for while til everything set up done , alike do ur stuff and ur gf do her stuff college done til DONE! so u and ur gf will be back and see how feeling each other.. then it might work it out better than before... if u dont like my idea, i uddy that.. i am trying my best to help u... GOOD LUCKY!

Same problem with my bf. We've been together for 2 years. We were feeling apart, but we got better.

We decided to give each other some space, then things got worse. So, I was not getting any happier. I cried every night and it was like I was lost and don't know what to do anymore. So I figured that we should break up and see where it'll go. And of course, I had a feeling that we'll end up back together.

I told him that I was thinking about breaking up and he asked me if that what I want and I said I think it'd be best for us. But after the talk, we haven't broke up, but things got better.

Well, give her some space or break up with her. Maybe once she's finish with school and maybe y'all will get back together if you guys are meant to be together. All you have to do is keep faith in you guys.

I think same thing above -- I would say ur gf is busy with college years... U can keep contact with her and see how she doing... ofc she might like to hear from you sometimes. I understand that feeling and it is hard being in distance with kind of relationship. Just do it and check on her sometime, if she said stop then you take step by step little easy. Be Happy! :)

Some boys become so in love while their partner lose their feelings. Sounds like a boy I know. It was so obvious his relationships would not last.

Anyway, but I will suggest that you not contact her that much anymore. Focus on yourself, don't depend on her--that way you won't get so attached and cry like this. You might become much stronger and have a different an clearer view of the relationship and how she feels towards you. Leave her alone and see if she comes back begging for you. That's what I would do. Surrender the relationship to a friendship level. She needs to time to reflect and so do you. Being constantly together in the middle of this "test" on the relationship doesn't help or make it better. Release it and let the future tell you how it enfolds.

I hope you have the courage to follow this advice. Just listen, why stay with someone that won't love you unconditionally? Think of how it will end up in an ugly divorce had you two married and she wasn't that much in love with you? The guy I know got engaged and got the girl pregnant but she miscarried. The girl is now married to someone else. He now realizes that he would have divorced fast. It's also a waste to waste your feelings on someone that's clearly stated what they wanted. Relax, meet other people. There will always be someone better for you. You are only 20 years old. There's so many more people to meet.

Hope this help.

Keep an eye out for my flash video titled "Love before 2000 and after" It'll be in my section of deafnewspaper.com and other places.

Once youve seen it breaking up will be nothing but a laughing matter.

TheXandieBoy, toss out your kleenex and move on.

Richard Roehm

Aw :( ...

Fighting and agruing back and fourth is very common in a relationship, and it's not so good either....I can see both of you are very young, and not quite ready for a long term relationship when both of you are still in college and there's so much more out there that gives both of you an opportunity to jump in something that you both see or want before any of you are ready to settle down in a long serious relationship...

If I had to change one thing in my life, it would be not getting married when I was only 18, then I would had more opportunity to do so much more out of this life just like those teenagers out there.....I could have gone to college if I want or I could have done so much more....

I know it hurts to lose someone you love but then again, you still have a whole liftetime ahead of you...Just because this young girl that you are in a relationship with is not quite sure how she is feeling, it is very normal for a young couple to feel this way, when they are not quite sure what they really want out of this life of their's, it could be more, who knows really....

TheXandieBoy, the only advice I could give you is take one day at a time, and see what will happen ....Just give her some space and more time for her to think more about her feelings toward you....I'm sorry if this is not what you rather to hear , I wish I could help a bit more, but there nothing I can do when it comes to people's feelings....only if I had some kind of power from an Angel then I could help.... ;)

ah.. the part of her saying "she doesn't know if she misses you because she been busy with college". That can happen if anybody is busy somethings like that just slips your mind as too much on your mind but, that doesn't mean she doesn't miss you at all in a certain way like ( your and her love for each other.)

If there a possible of a breaking up, I dunno what to tell you I know you're going to get heartbroken and I know it would hurt so much because You love her like you say you do, If that happens you would have to let her go because, the more you hang onto her the more you are going to get hurt.

I think you should give her time and space away from each other, When she misses you she knows where to find you at. I am sorry that you are hurting and I do not know much advice I can give you but, all I hope is the best for you and hopefully she will realized how much you meant to her. :)

If you do love her, then get a job, and buy her a diamond ring and propose her to marry you, and you two can get married after finish school and get a real job as long you really really want to spend the rest of your life with her.

Why not talk to her, or move and live a place so you can see her everyday and talk to her in person more often than on the computer.

Crazy, that sounds awesome, but I don't think one should propose if the other doesn't know what she feels. Proposal comes when one love each other truly already and want to live together for certain especially knowing each other real well. I think proposing would send mixed messages for both people.

Back