need a wood.

Christer

Reaction score
Could someone make one wood 10 x 22 x 2 inches for me? i will pay whoever make it for me. thanks

A wooden what? Is that a shelf? Unless someone lives near you, it's not worth shipping. Try your local Lowes' or Home Depot. They will cut wood for you, for a small fee (sometimes they do it for free).

A wooden what? Is that a shelf? Unless someone lives near you, it's not worth shipping. Try your local Lowes' or Home Depot. They will cut wood for you, for a small fee (sometimes they do it for free).

Oh why I didnt think of that? I will try and ask them to make a wood for me. :ty:

You mean, cut wood for you?

You can't make wood because wood is grown. ;)

Well, by your dimensions, it sounds like you need some sort of a shelf or plank in that size. You havent posted your area where you live. I can "make" (LOL) wood in that size for you by just cutting plywood and tripling up or 2 by 12 down and laminate 1/4 plywood on top to size on my tablesaw. problem is, if you out of state, you outta luck.

What I suggest for you is to go to your nearest big box stores like lowes or home depot. Go in lumber dept, and tell 'em you dimensions you want and they can make the cut out of 2 by 12. It will be a bit thinner then 2 inches becuase planed lumber is 1 3/4" .

May I ask what is this for? Is there a specific reason why it has to be 2 inches thick? reason I ask it will be heavy if it all wood. If it a simple shelf for something, you can use 3/4 plywoodd and add 2 inch wood "face" in the front to dress up the edge and give it a look of 2 inch thick but lighter.

Back