Need a Signature? 6 Left!

D

Deaf258

Hey peeps!! Have you gotten tired of your signature? Wanna grab a spot to get 4 random images for your signature? There are 6 slots open! You can see who have put in their dibs down below. If the signature images are done, you should be able to see them on this post. If you see an X, it is not finished.

1. MsGiglz
signature.gif

2. Pinkster
signature.gif

3. Javapride
signature.gif

4. Soonersfan79
signature.gif

5. TinyStrawberry
signature.gif

6. ChelEler
signature.gif

7. DeafSCUBA98
signature.gif

8. WaterRats13
signature.gif

9. vacant!

10. vacant!

11. vacant!

12. vacant!

13. vacant!

14. vacant!

15. vacant!

Only 6 more spaces to go!! Get yours HERE!

i dunno how to do the signture ... but if someone one would make one for me then feel free to post it for me ok i would like to see wolf run in the pack along with old verison english fonts (Blue) Knightwolf68 thanks dude or dudette

knightwolf68 said:
i dunno how to do the signture ... but if someone one would make one for me then feel free to post it for me ok i would like to see wolf run in the pack along with old verison english fonts (Blue) Knightwolf68 thanks dude or dudette

9. knightwolf68
signature.gif

Add me too, please! since my sn is NKidd, would u please put the pic of Jason Kidd, Nba player in the signature? thanks

Do you have a signature with Alabama football or sunflowers or strawberries? If so, I will take either of those 3.
Thanks!

:wave: i wanna one too! :ily:

i wanna 2 smileys in right and left side ... daprilz in middle? get it? :)

take your time! :) mannnny thanks! :ily:

make me one of dragon or tiger pix.. with da label "LILYXLUI" if only ...background>>BLACK

bamagal said:
Do you have a signature with Alabama football or sunflowers or strawberries? If so, I will take either of those 3.
Thanks!

12. bamagal
signature.gif

Only ONE left!

Once you are on the list, please go check out this post: http://alldeaf.com/showthread.php?t=4856 .. And the images count has been changed to 4 each person for all 15 slots. It means that your signature will have a random of 4 images. Everytime you open a new page or refresh on AD2, your image will look different.

Nifty, huh?!?

For those who missed the opportunity to get their own signature, fear not! I will be adding signature themes later on!

Just finished another set for kootchie
signature.gif

and now starting a set for MsGiglz (whew! finally!!!)
signature.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Deaf258, was I supposed to let you know what sort of signatures I wanted created for me? Or do you create them yourself as you think is fitting for me? Just wondering! :P

If you havent checked the other forum, I am open to helping people make sigs n stuff. I made my own as well as a few of Soonersfan's and uhm.. possibly later on Deafscuba98's :)

Back