Need a better organization to help deafs' rights?

Pod1972

Reaction score
I ran into other discrimination, but I don't understand why deafs, who are working in deaf programs making their own deaf client facing a discrimination and they don't even know it, (I would be surprised if they do, if so, then I am sure they would be afraid to speak up would cost their jobs but it illegal to cost them a job if speak up about deafs’ rights. So what is going on here?)

I am a Client and here a part of my compliant, that I sent to a law firm about a state's deaf services (DS), to explains to the law firm about why DS, Client’s alleged, failed to provide Client requested regarding identifying the federal law or cite affecting DS claims to instructed Client to participates Other Deaf Services (ODS) as part of DS’s progress. Not only that, Client not able to enjoy benefits of being parallel to non-disabled students from Client’s institute, where its admission requirements excluding students and applicants participative ODS or suchlike, due to DS’s compilation of inappropriate extent and inconsistent with the requirements of Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, but “the guarantee of equal opportunity” have not executing, yet. Section 29USC701(b)(1)(F).

I think there is no loophole because we have the GAURANTEE to get equal meaning that we should able to communicate with state‘s employees in our native language (ASL) without having interpreter present. Other word if the state can‘t find someone to hire to engage client‘s native language then trains new worker to learn how to communicate with their client‘s native language subject to a case law. That could open new jobs whom teach state workers learn how to talke to deafs.

There is a faster way to restored our rights as I done it before as pro se that I believes that most ADA lawyers would turn away from that “short cut” to restored our rights. I learned that one of law firm told me that they won’t make money out of it. So one way is to form an organizations, where many are out there aren’t doing this way, and get fund raise to get money to help deaf’s rights restore across America as tax write off.

So, what should we do about it?

I ran into other discrimination, but I don't understand why deafs, who are working in deaf programs making their own deaf client facing a discrimination and they don't even know it, (I would be surprised if they do, if so, then I am sure they would be afraid to speak up would cost their jobs but it illegal to cost them a job if speak up about deafs’ rights. So what is going on here?)

I am a Client and here a part of my compliant, that I sent to a law firm about a state's deaf services (DS), to explains to the law firm about why DS, Client’s alleged, failed to provide Client requested regarding identifying the federal law or cite affecting DS claims to instructed Client to participates Other Deaf Services (ODS) as part of DS’s progress. Not only that, Client not able to enjoy benefits of being parallel to non-disabled students from Client’s institute, where its admission requirements excluding students and applicants participative ODS or suchlike, due to DS’s compilation of inappropriate extent and inconsistent with the requirements of Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, but “the guarantee of equal opportunity” have not executing, yet. Section 29USC701(b)(1)(F).

I think there is no loophole because we have the GAURANTEE to get equal meaning that we should able to communicate with state‘s employees in our native language (ASL) without having interpreter present. Other word if the state can‘t find someone to hire to engage client‘s native language then trains new worker to learn how to communicate with their client‘s native language subject to a case law. That could open new jobs whom teach state workers learn how to talke to deafs.

There is a faster way to restored our rights as I done it before as pro se that I believes that most ADA lawyers would turn away from that “short cut” to restored our rights. I learned that one of law firm told me that they won’t make money out of it. So one way is to form an organizations, where many are out there aren’t doing this way, and get fund raise to get money to help deaf’s rights restore across America as tax write off.

So, what should we do about it?

The law firm is correct unless it is a class-action lawsuit.

Back