Need 50 male & 50 Female Opinions!!

1. Female
2. B. 21-30

3. Do you believe Females should participate in Automotive Mechanics? yes for sure

4. Do you believe that Automotive Mechanics is a male dominated field? yes need more women in automotive mechanics

1. Female
2. D
3. Yes
4. Yes but that needs to be change.

Cheri, for some reason, I thought you were in your mid 30's. Oops

1. Female
2. B (27)
3. If they want to, Sure!
4. Yes.

thankyou guys so much so far I should add i really don't need explinations unless you say no, but if it's just yes and yes that's fine to answer just like that. it makes reading through here and grabing data alittle easier. THANKYOU SO MUCH EVERYONE SO FAR AND PLEASE KEEP THEM COMING!!!!!!

Male, age 44 and yes, women should do it if they want to and, no, I do not believe it is a male-dominated occupation. Just like nursing, it's not just women anymore, including being a doctor.

Women should be able to do anything they want to with equal pay (entry level) and equal pay based on experience and qualifications. Being an auto mechanic is an on-going education and each have to maintain their course work. The more courses they've successfully completed, the more pay and benefits they should receive.

1. Male
2. Age Range D.40-60
3. Do you believe Females should participate in Automotive Mechanics? YES
4. Do you believe that Automotive Mechanics is a male dominated field?YES but can be change to Equal with females also!!!

1. Female
2. C
3. Yes, if that's their choice of career.
4. Yes

Back