Nebraska bus driver assaults a passenger for asking too many questions

Boy, that black guy got the crap beat out of him.....Silence is golden, sometimes....

The guy had no way of knowing the bus driver was an asshole. The bus company should had know this. The guy could sues the bus company and this could a hate crime too.

Did I miss a joke? I'm not getting it. :confused: I was referring to the OP's post and Foxrac's video. The driver was terrible.

Me either , I have no why you're being told to 'shut up. Maybe RR was joking about you taking to much????

I concur. The driver ignored the advice given to him by his supervisor and this is why he will face legal consequences.

I do not find this funny. There is nothing funny about assaulting a fellow human being.

Me either , I have no why you're being told to 'shut up. Maybe RR was joking about you taking to much????

We'll just wait and see what RR says.

I know RR was just messing with you.

She loves to messing with you for fun.

Just joking with ya!....Would never tell you to really shut up...

This is why I stated in a thread that there can be a problem with conversations online because facial expression or even intonations are not used so it can be difficult for people to know whether or not one is being sarcastic.

To be honest, I'm still puzzled at the 'joke' and thought it was best to walk away. And believe me, I do love jokes and get them easily but...I decided to comment.

1. The topic isn't funny to joke around.
2. I wasn't the only person commenting on this.
3. As you can see, you threw other people off too.
4. This is out of character even for you that I thought maybe it was posted in the wrong thread.

Back