NBA Street Vol. 2

Stevey Boy

Reaction score
Did anyone tried that yet? :cool:
nbastreet2_thm.jpg

I already been in love with it when I played it for 3 seconds! My brother got it from his work, he told he bought for only 20 bucks unlike to 49.99 bucks. It was a MAD game. Those alley-oops and crossovers are damn freaky! It was a PS2 game by the way if you were curious. It was big improvement with new moves such as "Back to Papa" where the baller threw toward at the board and it bounces back to the baller to fool the defender, and new dunks used by famous NBA players like Dr. J's dunk.

that game rocks. been playing it whole week wit friends, and man, its a blast! doing tricks, gamebreaker 2, some challenges, etc..really fun! i easily would recommend this game to anyone who want to have fun or in love wit basketball game, this is one for u! currently playin this game on friends's gamecube :)

yeah it alway rock and better than part one i like it and play all days and never stop play til 5 am morining damn but about time i cut it off for whiles and will play again later on so i am 18-0 roll now

Back