NBA or NFL?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ITPjohn

SAC Class of 05
Premium Member
Reaction score
I got this from a friend. Reading it made me feel all warm and fuzzy. NOT!!!

NBA OR NFL?

36 have been accused of spousal abuse

7 have been arrested for fraud

19 have been accused of writing bad checks

117 have directly or indirectly bankrupted at least 2 businesses

3 have done time for assault

71, repeat 71, cannot get a credit card due to bad credit

14 have been arrested on drug-related charges

8 have been arrested for shoplifting

21 currently are defendants in lawsuits, and

84 have been arrested for drunk driving in the last year

Can you guess which organization this is?

Give up yet? . . . Scroll down.

Neither, it's the 535 members of the United States Congress. The same group of idiots that crank out hundreds of new laws each year designed to keep the rest of us in line.

They think they can make the laws and not get arrested for it.

Cynthia McKinney ...Who assulted a Police Officer didnt get arrested or sent to jail.

Patrick Kennedy.. He was driving Drunk And didnt get a breatherlizer test but he was taken home by the DC Police.

Ted Kennedy... He was driving Drunk And ran a woman off the bridge didnt get arrested or sent to jail.

And its not Politicans who break the laws and get away with it.THE POLICE ALSO BREAK LAWS AND GET AWAY WITH IT TOO..Like Speeding,,,Run Though Red Lights,,,Park In Fire Lanes and Not get a ticket cause if we speed,Run Though Red Lights,Park In Fire Lanes we get a ticket!!! Its The Power of the Badge .

Some members are idiot! They dont care and make alot of money. We taxpayers pay them insanes!

Some members are idiot! They dont care and make alot of money. We taxpayers pay them insanes!

Wanna do something about taxes? DONT PAY THEM!
2004-1040.gif

JUST RIP IT UP!!

As long as we pay taxes. We the people have to. But we pay to Congress who must focus road, military, and anothers. Another Over 500 members are mistakes. I said some. Members of Congress have our taxpayers' money? To keep them to run Politicans. I might be wrong? Where do they get money from? Should they lost their careers? Yeah I wish I could not pay that means I keep 4,000 dollars a year.

Not only NBA or NFL, included NHL, MLB, WWE, and more... And they have to pay tax and get nothing from Uncle Sam...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back