Nba Draft

NKidd

Reaction score
Cleveland Cavaliers drafted Lebron James from Akron, Ohio...Personally I think its a BAD idea....There was SO MUCH hype goin on about him...What if he sucks??? There would be so much embarrassment for him. I dont agree about drafting high school kids. I think HS kids should go to college, mature more, etc...What do u think people??

totally agree with ya !!! i think it isn't fair to rest of ppl who went to college to get into pro or not ... It isn't right at all ..!! also it wouldn't be fair who work so hard to pay to go into college and work their ass into pro also ... that leborn become rich so fast than anybody else ... I feel not right at all big time !

Last edited:
I am sick of hearing about Lebron James!

I am sick of hearing about Lebron James and people is saying that Lebron James is going to be the next Michael Jordan! THERE IS NEVER GOING TO BE A NEXT MICHAEL JORDAN!!!!!!!!!

He will going to be an average rookie player but he will be much improved in few years later. Look at the high school seniors become superstars like Kobe.

You are right, Stevey Boy
but Kobe, Kevin Garnett, Jermaine O'Neal, and Tracy McGrady didnt get as much as hype James does. They didnt get $90 million dollars shoe deal like James does. People automatically expect James to be a savior for Cavs team. Thats what i hate, people make too a big deal about him. I dont see anything special about James. He didnt prove himself yet.

Originally posted by NKidd
You are right, Stevey Boy
but Kobe, Kevin Garnett, Jermaine O'Neal, and Tracy McGrady didnt get as much as hype James does. They didnt get $90 million dollars shoe deal like James does. People automatically expect James to be a savior for Cavs team. Thats what i hate, people make too a big deal about him. I dont see anything special about James. He didnt prove himself yet.
:werd:

Businesses should wait till they see his playing first. I do remmy Shawn Kemp who got out of high school, also. He played very well but his personal life seem something really worst than we thought.

Most contacts between rookie players and owners/general managers have more werid relationship than before. That affect more $$$$ Good luck to NBA for possible have strike again.

Back