Natural Birth & C-section

~*~Angel~*~

Reaction score
Which do you prefer to have natural birth or c-section? If so, why? Let me know

i prefer natural wait and min * look inside my pant * ooopppsss wrong place for me to come in ... and sorry bye ! by the way welcome to AD2 angel !

Natural birth has my vote. I have given two natural births to my boys while being on epirdual drug. Heh. I have a few friend who have had c-section during their deliveries and they both said it's kinda painful when walking or moving around before a month. :ugh:

I was told by some of my friends who have C-section. they were not allow to have execrise for like 4 to 6 weeks. very hurt when get up from the bed after gave birth next day or so. Have few inches of scar on the stomach from C-Section
Natural birth is positive side but some risk for some women who have some conflict with complicated. I have learned from my friends who are mothers now. Very interesting to learn.

It usually depends on the individual. Some babies are too big to be delivered naturally so they have to do C-Sect.

I like to see natural better because it is spiirt to give a baby birth!!

Originally posted by VamPyroX
It usually depends on the individual. Some babies are too big to be delivered naturally so they have to do C-Sect.

:werd: I was this | | close to have a c-section on my first delivery, because my son was way up high near my "heart" and he was HUGE (9lb 1oz) when he born. Whew. I struggled very hard to get a natural birth to this big boy.

My second son was 9lb 15oz when he born. Whew... natural birth again, and it's easier, but more painful! :ugh: Heh.

Originally posted by ChelEler
:werd: I was this | | close to have a c-section on my first delivery, because my son was way up high near my "heart" and he was HUGE (9lb 1oz) when he born. Whew. I struggled very hard to get a natural birth to this big boy.

My second son was 9lb 15oz when he born. Whew... natural birth again, and it's easier, but more painful! :ugh: Heh.

awwwwwwwww I hope your preg will more easier than before when the baby born!!

Originally posted by GoldenLeaf74
awwwwwwwww I hope your preg will more easier than before when the baby born!!

I'm sure it'll be much easier, but MORE painful, probably. :ugh:

I rather to have natural born but if something goes wrong I will have to accept to go c-section I am sure mostly women will feel the same thing about this situtations.

I would rather my wife to not use C-section. Want her to stay pretty!

My mother had both my brother and me born naturally. My youngest brother had to be C-section because of my youngest brother being too big. :naughty:

Funny thing is, my dad was planned for vasectomy because it was cheaper than paying for surgery for my mother to be tied up. When my mother had to do C-section, she decided to go for getting it tied up while it's open.

:ugh2: Sorry, I hate being "open" like that.

My husband cried when he "heard" that I might get a c-section. When I saw his crying face, I asked him "What the fuck is matter?" He won't tell me until I gave the birth. When he finally told me, I was like :shock:. Thank goodness for him not telling me about c-section while I was contracting and pushing! Heh.

Originally posted by ChelEler
:ugh2: Sorry, I hate being "open" like that.

My husband cried when he "heard" that I might get a c-section. When I saw his crying face, I asked him "What the fuck is matter?" He won't tell me until I gave the birth. When he finally told me, I was like :shock:. Thank goodness for him not telling me about c-section while I was contracting and pushing! Heh.

Ah I understand you. You mean that your husband never told you that there might be a C-section required if you couldn't do the natural birth?

Yes, I would have kept it quiet until it's time to do it.

Originally posted by knightwolf68
i prefer natural wait and min * look inside my pant * ooopppsss wrong place for me to come in ... and sorry bye ! by the way welcome to AD2 angel !

:rofl: @ Knight!!

<---Dreading that wifey-poo end up C-section 3rd time when Sept comes fer me daughter to be born

Umm I prefer Natural birth.. but health come first, if cant.. go for c-section.. :)

I had all 5 natural births.. :D

Back