National Novel Writing Month

restless_heart

Reaction score
:wave: everyone!!!

I just joined National Novel Writing Month on Nov. 3rd. Your goal was to write a novel up to 50,000 words, November 1-31. You can join just for fun, and to see if you could write a 50,000 words. You can write just about anything. And to type away without editing your work. December is an editing month.

Mmmm, I thought it was intresting and fun to join the writing contest. I said what the heck and I will give a shot to try out.

My goal is to write 50,000 words and submit my writing. Now my word counts is 20,112 as of last night. I ll start writing a chapter after the football game tonight and again all day tomorrow. So my goal is to reach 28,112 or so by tmw at the end of the day.

Hey, guys time is running out. Give it a try to enter the contest. 9 days had passed since Nov 1st. I started on the 3rd and I am at 20,112.

I am still going for 50K!!! Wish me luck!!! :D

Good luck Restless_heart :type: <you

Wishing you good luck! I'm participating again this year. I managed an almost-there 43,000 last year and did not win. This year, I'm dreadfully behind at a mere 4000ish words 10 days in! Way to go, self. Writer's block this early in... Hopefully, I'll be able to catch up, but maybe this is just not my year to become a novelist.

Yes I remember you told me about it. I hope you make it!! It's very worth to try.
glomp.gif
:D

Good luck Restless_heart :type: <you

:ty: yep that's me typing, haha...

Wishing you good luck! I'm participating again this year. I managed an almost-there 43,000 last year and did not win. This year, I'm dreadfully behind at a mere 4000ish words 10 days in! Way to go, self. Writer's block this early in... Hopefully, I'll be able to catch up, but maybe this is just not my year to become a novelist.

that makes the two of us :D I am a writer and loves to write. I have heard about it and had forgotten all about it till a friend mentioned about it. Then, I told myself DO IT!!! So I did.

tell me about the writer's block, it is every writers' nightmares. I do have those days. :D I pray that I won't. Believe me, the ending is always my nightmare, lol. I hate to say good bye to my characters, it is my major problem. With the election and all, it is tough but I managed to think about my writing when I cannot...I do have all the ideas stuffed in my head, and write away. Amazing, my word counts are looking good. I was like whoa, no way, lol. Pst...I took notes while I work without anyone looking...

Night time is the best time to write, away from the world in the odd of the night. A chapter or two at a time...or maybe three...

Good luck, I hope you will make it. Hang in there!!! I keep my Faith.

Yes I remember you told me about it. I hope you make it!! It's very worth to try.
glomp.gif
:D

:ty: You can try it, maybe next year if you felt it is too late to try out this month. Always in November every year when they start writing for a contest.

You have a good luck! :)

:ty: for sharing your good luck with me.

Well, guys, I wrote a chapter and a two-pages after other chapter so I will remember what to write after I had left off to avoid writer's blocks, I wrote till 4 am. (four hours) My word counts is now 22,971. Thank god for a spelling check!!! I do see many spelling errors, lol. I ignore my over-run sentences or any of its structures and kept on writing and writing... :D

22,971 and I will keep going till 50K.

:wave: everyone.

Today is the 11th day of November. I was still writing as much as I could. This morning I have reached 30,772 word count, but I am close to 32,000 as of right now and didn't update my word count in NANO yet, pry tonight when I cannot write no more for the night. I have a feeling I may go over 50K before the contest deadline. I haven't decide on my ending part of the story I was writing. I will find it when I get there.

Bye guys, I am gonna go back to my writing...:D

31,782 and will go for 50k or higher...

Good luck.

I'm writing a novel too but I doupt it will be finished by November.

I am in it as well. I joined last year and won; this year I plan to do the same thing, lol. I have the same username at the nanowrimo website (shygirl1999) :) ...

Good luck.

I'm writing a novel too but I doupt it will be finished by November.

Thank you...keep trying, there is always next year...

I am in it as well. I joined last year and won; this year I plan to do the same thing, lol. I have the same username at the nanowrimo website (shygirl1999) :) ...

Wow, congrats that you won last year. It is my first year this year. I seems to like it so far. I was put off almost two weeks because I was sick with the flu for few days and with the hoildays...it is hard to get things done...

But so far, I have written over 54,000 words. 54,846 so far...Mine is restlessheart54 in nano...I am no where near end of the story yet, but close to finish it though, pry later on today...if I didn't make it, oh well. At least I did try and I can try again next year. :D

I will let you guys know if I did it or not...

:wave: everyone!!!

I just joined National Novel Writing Month on Nov. 3rd. Your goal was to write a novel up to 50,000 words, November 1-31. You can join just for fun, and to see if you could write a 50,000 words. You can write just about anything. And to type away without editing your work. December is an editing month.

Mmmm, I thought it was intresting and fun to join the writing contest. I said what the heck and I will give a shot to try out.

My goal is to write 50,000 words and submit my writing. Now my word counts is 20,112 as of last night. I ll start writing a chapter after the football game tonight and again all day tomorrow. So my goal is to reach 28,112 or so by tmw at the end of the day.

Hey, guys time is running out. Give it a try to enter the contest. 9 days had passed since Nov 1st. I started on the 3rd and I am at 20,112.

I am still going for 50K!!! Wish me luck!!! :D

I just wanted to say Congrats for joining National Novel Writing month, Restless_Heart. I wish you a lot, a lot of luck! I am sure you can do it. :) Please keep us posted when you hear from the publisher. Again, congratulations! :hug:

I just wanted to say Congrats for joining National Novel Writing month, Restless_Heart. I wish you a lot, a lot of luck! I am sure you can do it. :) Please keep us posted when you hear from the publisher. Again, congratulations! :hug:

:ty: Since time is running out by midnight today. I finished the rest till 4 am and submitted my work. Now I am a winner of NANO!!! Wow, it felt so good that I was able to finish my story at last that I wasn't able to in the last year and two. So far, I did 55,466 words. But my goal was 60,000 or so and I will do the editing the rest of December and try get it published by the year 2009. It is my goal.

I will join Script freezy in April to write my scripts. It sounds like fun even though I had never tried before. I did try one-page thou a couple years ago.

Who had joined NANO, I wish them best of luck and pray they are also a winner!!! Good luck guys!!!

That's so fantastic! :D

60,000 words? I think it's pretty tough, don't you think so? :hmm: Just wonder. ;)

As for your current numbers of words, that story, what is about? If you don't want to post it publicly, then send me a via PM. Or, if you don't want to answer, that's fine. I'll understand :):hug:

Keep going!! :ily:

Back