National Football League (NFL)

Whambambam

Reaction score
Who is your favorite NFL Team? My favorite team is the Philadelphia Eagles!!!!

Go Eagles Go!!!!

Attachments

• team2.jpg
    team2.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 62
THE DENVER BRONCOS! GO BRONCOS GO....

Question: If God hate Broncos, then why are the sunset orange? :lol:

Mine is the...

Vikings!!! I'm pissed that the Eagles lost to the Bucs, I hate the Bucs! No offense to Buc fans!

HEEECCCKKKKKKKKK GGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RAIDERS SUCKS !!! BIG TIMES !!!!!

:D Don't forget the CFL too!!! (Canadian Football League) I'm a diehard fan of the Toronto Argonauts, Montreal Alouettes, Hamilton Tiger-Cats and British Columbia Lions.

For the NFL it is the New England Patriots and the New York Giants.

Originally posted by Freaky
:D Don't forget the CFL too!!! (Canadian Football League) I'm a diehard fan of the Toronto Argonauts, Montreal Alouettes, Hamilton Tiger-Cats and British Columbia Lions.

For the NFL it is the New England Patriots and the New York Giants.

Bingo!!!

NFL, CFL, Europe NFL, and Arena. Add more?

Originally posted by Lasza
Bingo!!!

NFL, CFL, Europe NFL, and Arena. Add more?
it give me an idea ... i know it is water polo ... but how about water-NFL (swimming NFL) it should be interest wouldn't it ??

Back