Nascar

THIS COMING WEEKEND AT MARTINSVILLE RACEWAY IN VIRGINIA

GONNA BE A TOUGH RACE IN A VERY SMALL TRACK AT MARTINSVILLE. WHO YOU THINK WILL PREVAIL? MY PICK IS STILL #8, THE BUD MAN!

Attachments

• dale banner.jpg
    dale banner.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 55
Steve Park is one. He use to drive Late Model Prostock at Thompson (CT) Speedway. Also, I like Terry Labonte. He drove a Busch North car that I worked on for the Final Oxford 250 at Oxford (ME) Speedway.

Thats awesome!!!! I bet you enjoyed working on those. Did you meet them in person?

Hi..I started watched Nascar by recently and love it already... I like Jeff Gordon and Dale Jr.. they are the best :) as for Tony Stewart..Hes okay really not bad... :) I learned from my boyfriend who is a nascar freak and Whammy,other friends too :) :boink:

Attachments

• prettygirl.gif
    prettygirl.gif
    2.1 KB · Views: 47
California 500

Dale Jr will failed to complete the full laps in California 500. It's his time for his bad day. #24 and #48 are gonna rock the state of California!!!:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

California at Fontana

No way!!!! Junior is gonna go Top 5 once again. He will win Winston Cup this year and he wont be having his bad day. He will do good in this once again!!!!

Go Junior!!!!!

Attachments

• p1013451dt.jpg
    p1013451dt.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 40
one of my friend who is very nuts over Dale Jr so he copy everything what he is ... as he plan to look like him :eek: :crazy:

:laugh2: I wonder if people will mistake him as dale and try to get autographs..

Originally posted by Teekie
:laugh2: I wonder if people will mistake him as dale and try to get autographs..
LOL exactly what is in my mind about that ... It make me wonder and asked him if someone ask u for autogragph so are u gonna do that ?? he said oh heckkk yes cuz i want someone worship on my special feet!! I said oh yeah right cuz that shoe doesn't come from Dales' at all!! he was laugh about that...

Originally posted by Psycho Will
ah my fave driver is jeff gordon! am surprised no one mentioned jeff gordon here :crazy:

here come jeff gordon fan :cool: i am jeff gordon fan, jimmy johnson, Dale Jr. , i suppost dale Jr. :cool: so me top Jeff Gordon..

Back