NASCAR the game 2011 (PS3)

ZiNg31

Reaction score
Heyo guys, I got this game today and tried it. The driving control is pretty cool. Better than previous NASCAR console games. The only negative I see is the racing views without a rear view mirror. Only the cockpit view has the rear view mirror but you will not be able to see the whole cars behind you in the mirror. I used to raced in hood view but this one without the mirror is very disappointing. I get spun by others from behind not knowing they are there. I think there's a spotter in the game to let you know there's someone behind ya. This sucks to be deaf. Ha. There's a button for you to click to look behind but it's drove my eyes crazy when I do this.

There's online for this game (Quick race, Custom race, and Private match) Private match is good for leagues or friends only to get together.

So far the game is pretty cool. If there any questions you like to know more about this. Please feel free to ask me.

Nice, glad to hear.

I bought NFS Shift 2 for PC today but very disappointed because it is pure console port without modding, Directx 10/11, much similar graphic and no DLC offered, however it does include rear view mirror.

If you want Shift 2 so I'm recommended you to get console version, not PC version.

I'm going put NASCAR The Game 2011 to my want list.

Nice, glad to hear.

I bought NFS Shift 2 for PC today but very disappointed because it is pure console port without modding, Directx 10/11, much similar graphic and no DLC offered, however it does include rear view mirror.

If you want Shift 2 so I'm recommended you to get console version, not PC version.

I'm going put NASCAR The Game 2011 to my want list.

I have never been a fan of NFS series... but if it's good enough to be a physic racing then I might be up for it.

By the way I have been playing more of NTG2011 it's getting worse than I thought. There are lot of forums talking bad about this game today. So many bugs need to be fixed. The NTG2011 online are horrible! Best way to race online is to avoid yellow flag and do not pit because all cars will be on auto pilot. Every time the screen loads during the caution while some drivers trying to pit then the cars crashed after the screen done loading. So few laps of race without cautions are only way to success. Private race have 60 seconds for racers to get in to race. Not great for the league.

Whoever designed this game are so retard.

I'm actually not a hardcore gamer but at times I like the games more than the real racing which sometimes looks more like just entertainment and mot real racing.

Back