NASCAR the game 2011 (PS3, XBOX360)

ZiNg31

Reaction score
There will be a new exciting NASCAR the game 2011 coming soon to PS3/XBOX 360 on March 29th 2011. I am using PS3 and would love to have deaf racers to race with me online. To add me on PS3 my PSN is Zing31. Anybody that also use Xbox 360 can join here to chat to find their online race buddies to join the fun. If somebody interested to have a fun league for PS3 let me know and we can arrange it.

Here is NASCAR the game's site for you to get the idea what it look like. NASCAR, The Game 2011

Wrong section, it should be there in Computers, Electronics, IT & Gaming - AllDeaf.com

I'm no fan of NASCAR but this game seems interesting and improvement over EA.

That's sad about no PC version. :(

I'm getting NFS Shift 2 for PC when come out on March 29.

Hi Foxrac, No this is right section since it said for "Television, celebrities, films, video game consoles, gossips, etc." This game is based video game consoles not PC. NASCAR the game 2011 is not computer game.

Hi Foxrac, No this is right section since it said for "Television, celebrities, films, video game consoles, gossips, etc." This game is based video game consoles not PC. NASCAR the game 2011 is not computer game.

Alex changed the section in long time ago after you left AD, all of topic about console games that we are discussion in computers, IT and gaming section. Original separated gaming section has merged with computer and IT section in last 3-4 years ago.

If you post in http://www.alldeaf.com/computers-electronics-gaming/ so you will get more responses because I don't pay attention to tv and film section.

Alex changed the section in long time ago after you left AD, all of topic about console games that we are discussion in computers, IT and gaming section. Original separated gaming section has merged with computer and IT section in last 3-4 years ago.

If you post in Computers, Electronics, IT & Gaming - AllDeaf.com so you will get more responses because I don't pay attention to tv and film section.

Hey there Foxrac, I remembered ya as Lucky3killer and Pacman in alldeaf. Just saw the old thread related to PS3 ID names. By the way I just noticed Alex had changed this Alldeaf forum. I still see "video game consoles" in TV Movie section. This is why I had posted this thread here. So good to see ya again Pacman!

Hey there Foxrac, I remembered ya as Lucky3killer and Pacman in alldeaf. Just saw the old thread related to PS3 ID names. By the way I just noticed Alex had changed this Alldeaf forum. I still see "video game consoles" in TV Movie section. This is why I had posted this thread here. So good to see ya again Pacman!

Yup, Alex hasn't change the forum section description after merge has completed.

Nice to see you again. :)

I'm consider to buy NASCAR The Game 2011 for PS3 but I have to meet my want list, especially NFS Shift 2 for PC.

NASCAR under EA sucks big time, that why I stopped play anymore in 4 years ago.

Yup, Alex hasn't change the forum section description after merge has completed.

Nice to see you again. :)

I'm consider to buy NASCAR The Game 2011 for PS3 but I have to meet my want list, especially NFS Shift 2 for PC.

NASCAR under EA sucks big time, that why I stopped play anymore in 4 years ago.

Yeah I just learned that Ed Martin the developer for EA Thunder series from 2002 to 2004 is also developer for NASCAR the Game 2011. He made the best NASCAR in EA Thunder series until he left. EA NASCAR 2005 and up suck big time! for EA NASCAR Thunder 2003 was the best console racing game and NASCAR Thunder 2004 for PC is also kickass. Everyone are exciting about Ed Martin coming back and there also IRacing.com championship testing NASCAR the game 2011. So far it look good. They say this game will be big hit. Ed Martin also mentioned that he may add some more online features for next game 2012 to meet our satisfy. 2011 online does not have practice and happy hour. Just qualify and race. I also heard good thing about NFS Shift 2 for PC.

Back