NASCAR Racing

gmcman1996

Reaction score
Ok Guys and Gals... Who's your favorite NASCAR Driver, and tell all about NASCAR Racing... My favorite is Dale Earnhardt, Dale Earnhardt Jr, and Jimmie Johnson..... I am all ears...

my favorite was Dale Sr. He could drive the wheels off anything. Since his death, I have not found another favorite driver, but I still love NASCAR. Too many of the drivers whine way too much.

Dennis, Sure, you can, You can take Dale Jr. He is as good as his old man, was, but I am still fuming about Kyle Busch, wrecking him, at Richmond, last Saturday night... Dale Jr, almost had the damn race, in his pocket, after going 2 years or 72 straight races without a visit to Victory Lane....

Grr... Kyle Busch is going to pay dearly for it, at Darlington, on Saturday night, and it won't be Dale Jr... I figure it to be some irate driver, that will have the gall to put Kyle Busch in the wall!

Payback is such a bleep!

I live 10 miles from Kansas City, KS NASCAR racetrack (West Wyandotte County). Still sticking with Dale Earnhardt. LOL

I live 10 miles from Kansas City, KS NASCAR racetrack (West Wyandotte County). Still sticking with Dale Earnhardt. LOL

Yep, Best damn driver, there was, and ain't nobody drive like Dale Earnhardt! Sure, just a few weeks ago, Craftsman Truck Series race, at Kansas City, the same weekend, the Sprint/Nationwide series were at Talladega, I only live 110 miles north of Talladega, Best damn racetrack in the world, when it come to speed! Love that damn speed... Dale Earnhardt won 10 times, and Dale Jr, won 5 times... Fall race in 2000 was the greatest race, for Dale Earnhardt, and it was his last win, then 5 months later, on the last turn, on the last lap at Daytona, he was killed... Just a damn shame... ain't it?... # 3 Lives FOREVER!

The Intimidator Rulz!

Yep, Best damn driver, there was, and ain't nobody drive like Dale Earnhardt! Sure, just a few weeks ago, Craftsman Truck Series race, at Kansas City, the same weekend, the Sprint/Nationwide series were at Talladega, I only live 110 miles north of Talladega, Best damn racetrack in the world, when it come to speed! Love that damn speed... Dale Earnhardt won 10 times, and Dale Jr, won 5 times... Fall race in 2000 was the greatest race, for Dale Earnhardt, and it was his last win, then 5 months later, on the last turn, on the last lap at Daytona, he was killed... Just a damn shame... ain't it?... # 3 Lives FOREVER!

The Intimidator Rulz!

LOL

Catty

There's no nascar racing tracks here, too bad. We were gonna have one but it failed miserably. I like watching nascar races on TV once in a while. :)

I got you beat I live 5 miles from the Texas Motor Speedway...
I'm so Glad the damn NASCAR race only comes here twice a year...

I don't like NASCAR, but I will watch the race at times in hope seeing my cousin on live broadcast. He works for Dale Jr.

I live within two hours from two NASCAR raceways.

I like Dale Jr.. He is Cute :naughty: LOL just kidding smile

Sometime watch nascar :D

Mod's note:

This thread is moved to proper location.

I support Jeff Gordon and Jimmie Johnson... can't believe that the NASCAR fans now hate Kyle Busch for what he did to Dale Jr. couple of weeks ago.... even if there was millions of Dale Jr fans watching the race...

Tony Stewart whom I has been fan of him since then.

Carl Edwards as he drives for Roush/Fenway (Boston Red Sox's home stadium, Fenway Park) Racing ... I am Red Sox fan.

Richard Petty was my idol when I was a kid.

Tony Stewart, It was amusing with his brush with Kyle Busch, the season just started and they told him he was already in mid-season shape! LOL

NascarTonyStewartOrange.JPG

Tony Stewart, It was amusing with his brush with Kyle Busch, the season just started and they told him he was already in mid-season shape! LOL

NascarTonyStewartOrange.JPG

:h5:

Yeah about Tony and Kyle that I don't mind as long as I just wanna to see them (and Rouch Fenway Racing team) to whoop Hendrick Motorsport Racing (Jimmie, Jeff Gordon, Dale Jr and Mears) team up. :cool:

Im loyal to Hendrick Motorsports even though they had dominant season last year. This year Im supporting JEff Burton on his quest to win the championship.

Back