Nascar 08 League (DASCAR)

Now we see EA sports are retard. They only think of their own ways not what we, the customers, want. EA sports isnt worry because they know no other gaming developers cant make NASCAR game since EA already bought NASCAR rights. So they dont care about our satisfity.

Now, just add anti-EA on your banner, EA logo with big X on it.

Give a 1.0 score on review looks too harsh for them, also if sounds looks terrible, graphic looks same as PS1 or Sega Genesis and lack of feature then give a 1.0 would be good reason.

5.0 looks right to me.

Now, just add anti-EA on your banner, EA logo with big X on it.

Give a 1.0 score on review looks too harsh for them, also if sounds looks terrible, graphic looks same as PS1 or Sega Genesis and lack of feature then give a 1.0 would be good reason.

5.0 looks right to me.

1.0 is the correct score because I am Nascar fan and been waiting for 5 years for them to fix the steering gameplay right on consoles which they never did. I am a hardcore nascar fan and I am very interested racing nascar game on console more than anything else. This is why I gave them 1.0 score. It is not harsh because EA sports is showing no respect to our desires but to make money.

I got Nascar 08 for PS3 and control looks too tricky when you use hardcore with no assist then it went out of control and twisted up.

I had enabled on assist, as causal and control looks okay, little complicated than Nascar 98 on PS1.

I got Nascar 08 for PS3 and control looks too tricky when you use hardcore with no assist then it went out of control and twisted up.

I had enabled on assist, as causal and control looks okay, little complicated than Nascar 98 on PS1.

Yeah. I dont like computer to help me to control the car. I prefer no assists and drive on my own and it make it more fun for hardcore racers. So now you see why I was disappointed with EA? FM2 is great with no assists and I had blasts on FM2 but disappointed with FM2's computer AI aggressive driving.

Yeah. I dont like computer to help me to control the car. I prefer no assists and drive on my own and it make it more fun for hardcore racers. So now you see why I was disappointed with EA? FM2 is great with no assists and I had blasts on FM2 but disappointed with FM2's computer AI aggressive driving.

I feel that hardcore can be designed to use steering wheel and make looks bad when use regular controller.

I feel that hardcore can be designed to use steering wheel and make looks bad when use regular controller.

alot of hardcore users said the wheel isn't good as well for Nascar 08 on other forums. I had been using controller pad with axis sticks which is X Axis for steering. Wheel and left anagoly stick both are X Axis which turn the same direction. I had experencied this and I found a way that controller steering stick turns better than the wheel on road courses and oval tracks. Steering wheel best on bigger oval tracks or straightway tracks. I used my Xbox black old controller for Nascar Thunder 2004 via PC which is the best racing controller than wheels. I had win more races against users with wheels.

To me it doesnt matter controller or wheel. as long they both has X axis and they do the same on both controller/wheel. The secret on X axis on controller is to press n hold the left stick upward and slide left/right to steer as you are driving with the wheel. Of course my friends tried that and they realized that both the same but one main plm their left thumb are sore using controller doing my way. I am used to it lol.

Back