Nap time, healthy time for your mental?

e

Reaction score
how often do you nap? does nap time actually helped you mentally?
what would you do if you're tired, nap or prevent tiredness til your bed time?

when i was in high school, i often napped right after school and even before or after work almost daily. i was always tired as hell, thus it led me feeling down/drowsy so often. so when i got into college, i havent had time for nap, i was much more energic person and able to do things to avoid nap time when tired. so today i rarely nap. when necessary, which was probably a very few times to none a month. for some reason to avoid unnecessary nap, my self-esteem, confidence, and positiveness had gotten much better. my mind was to set on things to do when tired.

i dont remember if i have read an article about nap time, weither resting helps your body a bit or would it be too much for your body? this may lead to your mental when it comes to unbalancing in your body. remember, im talking about regular nap time when you're not sick nor hurt, anything.

ahh it depends really for me personally e -- ive not had naps in a long time now and when i DO manage to get in a lil nap ill welcome it even if i felt funky waking up after a nap :lol:

generally a SHORT nap is healthy -- those in the health care fields recommend no more than 20 MINUTES of nap time -- if it was me taking a nap it will NOT be 20 mins -- it can be anywhere between 45 mins to 1.5 hours depending on HOW tired i am :dunno:

yea i do sometime take a nap with 1 to 2 hours if i am so tired or getting a bad headache. Not like everyday just depend on my mood or headache.
Mommyof3

Back