name our baby

W-T-F is that? I mean, Asking people to have an idea how to name their baby on the E-bay site? What happened to making the decision on their own with a help of reading a book that has tons of baby names on it? I just find it funny that if someone actually had made a bid on it to buy that on E-bay.

I just saw that and that is crazy and kinda spooky too. I would feel better if they actually have a certificate from the doctor or some kind of statement from the doctor saying they are actually excepting on Sept. 11th 2006 and to me that is still very spooky, of course it is always a happy time to welcome a new addition to the family too. I would not use ebay for that but I guess anything can happen on ebay. I would name the baby as I am the father, the head of the family.

OMG.. i wouldnt let anyone bid on a name for my own baby? theres plenty of names out there.. baby books and so on.. i got the name of my kids from every day life.. too easy to figure out names? sheesh! no excuse for them but greedy for money! :roll:

Yikes, I would rather to name our kids with my husband in the future instead of asking people to name them for me, puh lease!

they were on the news too, and they are doing it for the money.. so that the mom can take more time off of work...that is just crazy
:whistle:

WTF?????? I would not do that!!! I rather name my baby on our own! What a stupid thing I ever seen!!!

If they can't think of a good name for their baby, why not asking their midwife/Gyn Dr for their names!!

What a horrible way to make a $$$$$$$ from ebay bidders for themselves, I would think diffferent if they said its for charity!!

Eh, I think it's a bit nuts, but if that is what they want to do, fine. It's not like they're selling the baby on ebay, anyway. I've seen worse things.

LuciaDisturbed said:
Eh, I think it's a bit nuts, but if that is what they want to do, fine. It's not like they're selling the baby on ebay, anyway. I've seen worse things.

Eh, yeah.

I'm in the minority here, but I think it's sorta cool! Would I do it? Probably not, but I bet you'd get some pretty original names this way.

I don't see the harm.

15,000$
pretty expensive to name a baby.

I got some baby names to throw toward them that I couldn't use because my husband doesn't like them. (we got two names that we both like... now the middle names are MINE to decide!!)

If they can make some money off of ebay then I really hope there is a baby there for real to pay for baby stuff and diapers things like that or the people who bid on ebay would be :Owned:

Too many crazy things are going on in the world today.. nothing we can do about it.. jeez.. :(

Damn... $14,000 starting bid just to pick a name? Ugh!

Well, it's over and no one bid. Pity! Heh!

Haha, I think its stupid cuz some eBay's user name have numbers on it and no letters, if that person winner and gonna name baby on numbers? Not forget, eBay has EVERYTHING, A TO Z what are u looking for! So, might that seller wants to selling someone to name her new born, how lame...

Back