Name One Thing....

Cheri

Prayers for my dad.
Premium Member
Reaction score
For Women:

Name one thing that you do not like most about men.

For Men:

Name one thing that you do not like most about women.

My answer for men.. I do not like when men thinks they are "Mr know it all" :nono:

What I do not like about men is:

They are never that clear about relationships - always giving out mixed messages and I never know what they are really thinking. One thing they are very clear about is SEX but when it comes to love, its always mixed messages.

I don't like men who abused their women!!!!

Cheri said:
For Men:

Name one thing that you do not like most about women.
One thing I do not like most about women: they never, never and never give the nice guys any chance to date or get in steady with. They always pick wrong, mean or bad men. Well not always but 90% of the time...

*ready to be attack by women around here* :P

Magatsu said:
One thing I do not like most about women: they never, never and never give the nice guys any chance to date or get in steady with. They always pick wrong, mean or bad men. Well not always but 90% of the time...

*ready to be attack by women around here* :P

Actually you are right, Mag.
I see most my girlfriends opting out for these kind of men.
But then again, men dont give me chance either cos Im too nice/sweet - not the slutty type who will romp in bed easily etc.

Meg said:
Actually you are right, Mag.
I see most my girlfriends opting out for these kind of men.
But then again, men dont give me chance either cos Im too nice/sweet - not the slutty type who will romp in bed easily etc.
Yeah, you are right that men are no better either :/

I don't like men who are too shadow about the way women looks. "It is what the inside counts."

Male chauvinists - they think they are better than women in most things, but I loved to prove them wrong.

I dislike men who flirt married women and it goes same for women who flirt married men.

lilredridinhood said:
I hate when guys aren't honest or are too clingy and have high expectations
You are right but women have these same problems as well. I never bother to give a thought about these until you mentioned about it and it got me to think...

My ex-gf is one of them .___. (I mean, not honest and have way-high expectations) After that, I couldn't trust any women that far like I did with that ex-gf. I guess bad experiences/trauma is hard to forget.

Last edited:
I do not like women when they get drunk.
I do not like women who think theyre better than men or even prove it like playing football for example.
I do not like women who want to be the boss!
I do not like women when they change their minds when plans always been made.
And the most of all, I do not like women who cheer for the pitsburgh steelers! :D

ravensteve1961 said:
I do not like women when they get drunk.
I do not like women who think theyre better than men or even prove it like playing football for example.
I do not like women who want to be the boss!
I do not like women when they change their minds when plans always been made.
And the most of all, I do not like women who cheer for the pitsburgh steelers! :D

Men are that way too in fact I don't like drunk men either some becomes very abusive.

Men can be bossy too in fact controlling.

Men also change their mind about plans too, when it comes to Holiday or shopping.

I don't like men who thinks they can change a lesbian to become straight just by saying "i can fuck u real good better than a woman" :wtf: that was the MOST STUPIDEST thing ive ever heard a man actually say to me once :roll:

Back