nails

Fo'Shizzle

Reaction score
Do you any of you get your nails done?

I just got mine done yesterday, and it's french tips with dimonds on my pinky finger... It's pretty!

How about you and what designs you usually get?

SmileyGin said:
nope i dont even painted them any.. i'm a tomboy! :)

I'm not a tomboy, but I also don't bother. My nails are really brittle, and it's a pain to keep up with them. :whistle:

mine are short (they tend to break/peel if I grow them) and I just paint them with clear polish.

i want go back nailpolish again but no time due busy housework chores... senstive break the nails... :(

My nails are long but I don't bother with painting them with color too often. Mostly I prefer a French Manicure instead of color.

RoyalMajesty said:
Do you any of you get your nails done?

I just got mine done yesterday, and it's french tips with dimonds on my pinky finger... It's pretty!

How about you and what designs you usually get?

Ohhh this sounds so pretty to me..I ought to try french tips with diamonds..

Ive got my nails done several times in the past...loved the french manicure for fingers and feet...

My 9 yrs old neice did it for me about 3 weeks ago...sooo sweet of her!

coloravalanche said:
Ohhh this sounds so pretty to me..I ought to try french tips with diamonds..

Ive got my nails done several times in the past...loved the french manicure for fingers and feet...

My 9 yrs old neice did it for me about 3 weeks ago...sooo sweet of her!
awww .... thats sweet of your neice.... Bet it turned out great!!

I got my nails done, (fake nails) with french tips and diamonds... Its pretty... and you will like it on yours.... I only got mine done for $20... for full set.... Thats not a bad price...

I Never get my toes done~~ lol

neecy said:
mine are short (they tend to break/peel if I grow them) and I just paint them with clear polish.
How about getting professial (sp) nails done? It only cost $20 for full set...

I had nails done many times. But right now I cannot afford. Sigh, Someday I will do that again. I really love French style.

I got my nails done with airbrush twice in my lifetime. But I can't get them done now, I need to keep them short for Jujitsu :(

Back