naida q UP aid

westernirish

Reaction score
Hello folks,, it been awhile I was here.. looking into getting new aid. will be trying out the naiad UP aid.
The question is this,, is this aid works well with cell phone?

I have the old UPs and after adjustments, by my brain & the audie, the tinny sound went away.
I use the ComPilot for the phone, but have used just the HAs on occasion and it was fine.

I love my UPs. Made my life so much easier.

I've had the Old Naida V UPs and they were awful in terms of noise reduction etc. I now have the Naida S IX UPs and they were tons better for noise reduction and over all being loads better. I'm currently trying the Sky Q90 UPs and there isn't much different between the Naida S IX UPs and the Sky Q90 UPs apart from the speech in wind feature and having better water resistant rating. I will be buying the Sky Q90 UPs just for the speech in wind feature and better water resistant rating as I'm a serious sailor.

No tinny sounding at all but that might be because I'm profoundly deaf, deep profound.

Naida UP. I am profound hearing lost on left (72%) while right is 97%. Currently using the semis nitro sp. 2 yrs old. Only on the left.Works well until manufactor clean it up. Acted funny with my cell phone after that. Wasnt like that before clean and service. Even got it to reprogramed.
I am looking at naida Q UP aid. Did tried oitcon chill sp and bearly meet my needs.
Any other users out there want to comment???

Got the word the aid is in . Going next week to for a trail run. Its a q70 model. So lets hope it works for me

I have Phonak Naida Q70 UPs. Absolutely love them! Used to have Siemens Reflex DSPs (British NHS). There's no comparison! Compared to the Siemens the Phonaks are brilliant, no tinny sound at all. Currently listening to my iPod with the Phonak ComPilot, the music is loud and clear, excellent quality. Hope that helps.

thanks djchur... it should do well. this coming thurs will be trying out and get the setting tune in for my need. then trail run for a week unless need more tweaking.

I had the old naida's and when i got the naida q i didnt notice any difference in sound quality

Back