Naida IX UP

aussierick

Reaction score
I would like to hear from anyone/everyone that has a Phonak Naida IX UP with the CROSlink. What I need to find out are any issues or problems or just plain advice on the Naida IX UP.

I will be getting the Naida IX UP for my left ear and I already have the CROSlink for my right ear which is totally deaf since birth. I know about the interference issues. I currently use a Naida I SP for my left ear. But my hearing has gotten worse and my Audie is recommending the Naida IX UP.

I would like to hear anything and everything about the Naida IX UP.

I've been trialing the Naida V UPs and the IX UPs. I've decided to keep the IX UPs. Both were great improvements over my Sumos (which were old technology when I bought them 2 years ago).

SoundRecover: I'm hearing things that I haven't heard for years (like the bell on my cat's collar)

SoundRelax: This seems to help with the LOUD hand dryer in the bathrooms at work :lol:

EchoBlock: Helps at church

DuoPhone (The phone signal is heard automatically in both ears): Haven't used this much since I use my cellphone with the iCom most of the time.

ZoomControl: Still "playing" with this. Haven't been in a lot of situations where I need it.

WhistleBlock

WindBlock

I've been liking the IX UP for myself, I just recently got it a month ago. SoundRecover is extremely handy. Don't know anything about the CROSlink.

I would like to hear from anyone/everyone that has a Phonak Naida IX UP with the CROSlink. What I need to find out are any issues or problems or just plain advice on the Naida IX UP.

I will be getting the Naida IX UP for my left ear and I already have the CROSlink for my right ear which is totally deaf since birth. I know about the interference issues. I currently use a Naida I SP for my left ear. But my hearing has gotten worse and my Audie is recommending the Naida IX UP.

I would like to hear anything and everything about the Naida IX UP.

Any chance of getting a CI in that right ear? Make all the difference in the world, especially in confusion/noise. Good luck.

Back