Naida CIQ70

AeroClassics

Reaction score
Just got "turned on" last Thursday. I have just found this forum and I am hoping someone can help. I have a number of posts and threads about the AB Naida Q70 aids having problems. But I am not seeing the problem is. In wearing them Friday and today, I have had to reset them 10 - 15 times a day. I will be going along and suddenly , nothing. I look at the processor and have a steady red light. Slide the battery partially off, slide it back on and I am going again.

Has anyone else had this? Heat? Sweating?

Thanks, Doug

Last edited:
There have been a few things discovered with that, first being magnet strength not being enough so movement knocks your headpiece off enough to disconnect the power. Also, there was a flaw in the battery connection on the Naida that has been addressed. If the port where your battery is open, and doesn't have a gray shield, you have the new design. Third, programming. Most likely they have you in a manual voltage or in a program that just isn't supplying enough power to keep your processor activated. Email your audi to check to see what your voltage setting is, manual or auto. If it is manual, get it switched to auto. Also, you should be on hi-res, if not, that can cause some power issues as well. When do you go back to your audi?

http://hearingjourney.com/discussions If you haven't already, this is the board for Advanced Bionics. Lots of help over there. Plus, if it is an equipment issue, they will overnight you a new processor but try programming changes first because if it is programming, none of the processors will work right for you.

Wow! Thank you! Great information! I will be emailing my audi shortly! I did not realize that there is two modes of operation related to power. She set 5 programs each changing the "box" as she referred to it. I finding I am increasing the volume on each program. I am not due to see her until July 24th, just before I leave on 4 weeks of business travel. I will also pop over to Hearing Journey and do some reading.

Doug

Back