NAD moderated Presidential Debate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Captioned Radio Coverage of Presidential Election

Hear Again/Everybody, take a look at the above......

Thanks for the link, Tousi! Unfortunately, the captions are still inaccessible to me because I cannot see them.

However, I do know that there are written transcripts of the 3 Presidential Debates on the Internet (which I've already read).

Thanks for the link, Tousi! Unfortunately, the captions are still inaccessible to me because I cannot see them.

However, I do know that there are written transcripts of the 3 Presidential Debates on the Internet (which I've already read).

Oh, I see...I thought you could hear the radio.....

Oh, I see...I thought you could hear the radio.....

Yes, I can hear the radio and TV. I just like reading the transcripts because 1) I do it out of habit since I couldn't hear the radio or TV for many, many years and always followed written transcripts/movie scripts and 2) I have an easier time understanding information that is presented in written form.

I watched the video last night for my convenience. I must say, There were a lot of topics and rebuttals from those panel which made a lot of good points that came across the table.

I think, in a way, It clearly explains the view of which candidate stands for and what their visions are for.

Hear Again - If I have the time later on, I'll be more than happy to make out a transcript for you. (I hope I don't forget, heh!)

I watched the video last night for my convenience. I must say, There were a lot of topics and rebuttals from those panel which made a lot of good points that came across the table.

I think, in a way, It clearly explains the view of which candidate stands for and what their visions are for.

Hear Again - If I have the time later on, I'll be more than happy to make out a transcript for you. (I hope I don't forget, heh!)

Jolie,

That would be great! Thanks -- I appreciate it! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back