Myspace.com

Chrysanthe

Reaction score
Hey...

have you guys ever use myspace.com? I am frequent myspace.com er!

Neat!

TweetyBird said:
hahahah u will see mine :wave:

Very uhmm... whats the word... festivy... i know it is not a word. but it is well decorated! :) Thanks for adding me!! ;)

^^of course I remember ur face cuz we talked before on IM long, long time ago. Please say hello to Utah for me, because I haven't been there for 5 years, the last time I moved out of that state. :D

I have a profile there, but I hate myspace because it keeps coming back to me as 404 error. It's such a pain in the butt to use so I use other websites.

Already added you.... Your site look so cool but sometimes I have hard time reading because of eyesore colors but thats ok, because it is your peference.

kuifje75 said:
I have a profile there, but I hate myspace because it keeps coming back to me as 404 error. It's such a pain in the butt to use so I use other websites.

make another one!!!! cuz something must be wrong with your website!!

Hhiiii!!!!

deafclimber said:
is that you ! i know ya via msnim. i cant think of what ur scr name is cuz i am at work. we did talk via msnim and webcam in few yrs ago...

wow. we havent talked in age ! big hello to ya ! :hug:

Yeah!!! That was me! How the hell are ya? I lost my msn in my computer and couldn't get on very much. :( How s life? As you see, I am already married! ;)

racheleggert said:
Already added you.... Your site look so cool but sometimes I have hard time reading because of eyesore colors but thats ok, because it is your peference.

Thanks!!!!

Bewitched said:
Yeah!!! That was me! How the hell are ya? I lost my msn in my computer and couldn't get on very much. :( How s life? As you see, I am already married! ;)

whoa ! wow. i am far behind ! my life is good ! bear hugz. i miss ya ! :)

congratulation on ur marriage ! i ll get married in march 2006. btw, i will host deaf climbers gathering in SLC on aug/sept 2006. get urself ready for rock climbing. lol.

Back