MyMiniCity

In case you're wondering how it works, let's use my city for example...

At first, I am provided with the original link... VamPyroX - MyMiniCity (increase population)

Every time someone clicks that link, my city's population will grow.

When the population reaches 50 people, city becomes overwhelmed with having more people than jobs offered and unemployment will begin to increase. So, a second link will be provided... VamPyroX - MyMiniCity (improve industry)

Every time someone clicks that link, more jobs will be offered. As long as enough jobs are offered, everyone has a chance to work and the employment rate will remain at 100%.

When the population reaches 100 people, the city's transportation network will become overwhelmed and people won't be able to get to work or anywhere else. So, a third link will be provided... VamPyroX - MyMiniCity (increase jobs)

Every time someone clicks that link, more transportation networks are opened and more people can get around easily. When people can get around easily, more can move in and more can get to work.

When the population reaches 300 people, the chances of crimes being committed will increase... and the need for security will arise. So, a fourth link is provided... VamPyroX - MyMiniCity (increase security)

Every time someone clicks that link, more security is added to the city... more cops, more guards, etc. The more security the city has, the lower the crime rate goes. When everything is safe, people can move freely and safely.

There are several more links that haven't been unlocked yet and those will happen when the population reaches a specific point. I think the next is 500 or 600 people, then 1,000 or 1,500 people. When I get there, I'll let you know. :)

NOTE: Each city can only be visited once. If you click on the population link once for today, none of the other links will work until tomorrow. If you clicked the industry link, then the population link won't work until tomorrow. So, if you think you need more jobs... change your link so that more jobs can be added. :)

Last edited:
I've gotten more information on the other links.

The next one (I haven't gotten there yet) is related to the environment. When the "Pollution" percentage starts to increase, that means people will start leaving to look for a cleaner environment. So, you would click on the link to improve the environment.

The next link is to improve business. This allows malls to be built. I think this increases the money aspect in a big way.

You should change your signature so that it's more clear instead of cluttered with too many URLs.

If you're wondering how that's done...

[ url=http:// vampyrox.myminicity .com]POPULATION[/url ] (remove the spaces)

That will get you this...

POPULATION

To make it look cleaner, add a line between them.

POPULATION | INDUSTRY | TRANSPORT NETWORK | SECURITY

There you go, just for you. I got mine fixed and it is a lot smaller then before. Is it better and do you like it??? :giggle::giggle::giggle:

There you go, just for you. I got mine fixed and it is a lot smaller then before. Is it better and do you like it??? :giggle::giggle::giggle:
It looks good... but what are the links for? That's what people will be wondering. They will think you're advertising a real business or a real travel website. Add something like... "Visit my mini city!" That way, people will know that it's a MyMiniCity link instead of an advertising link. ;)

It looks good... but what are the links for? That's what people will be wondering. They will think you're advertising a real business or a real travel website. Add something like... "Visit my mini city!" That way, people will know that it's a MyMiniCity link instead of an advertising link. ;)

There, now It boxed in!!! LOL

Back