my website banner

Travis

Reaction score
Most of you guys know about my website www.zerohyper.com . I am in need of a new website head banner like Alex made this one............

travis_header.jpg

Alex made it for me loonnnggg time ago and now I think my website need something new.. so... if you guys would like to do me a favor to design me a new one.. I'd be happy to add it to my website and let it alone for few months :)..

Remember the image must be 725 x 90 pixels!

I'd appericate for your time to design me a new one... but make sure the image has some blue in it to match my website color :).. thanks in advance!

I wish I would help, but I am still a newbie with this shit. LOL Sorry.

Good luck with other members helping you out. :thumb:

Hey, Travis, I can always make up time to create a new banner for you. All you have to do is ask. ;)

I'd love that, Alex.. thanks! :).. if I get enough banners .. maybe I could use it random like if you refresh and the banner can change.. and things like that.. that'd be cool :).. Thanks! but you know my website need something new!

I would like it to be in JPG format because its already on millions of pager so I only can upload the file with new name instead of changing the link.. but JPG format will do .. thanks

Edit: I'd like no compression to JPG.. try give me the sharpest and clear

Last edited:
Originally posted by Travis
I would like it to be in JPG format because its already on millions of pager so I only can upload the file with new name instead of changing the link.. but JPG format will do .. thanks

Edit: I'd like no compression to JPG.. try give me the sharpest and clear

Shoot, I shouldn't send you PM. I should tell you that you can simple upload that gif file thru FTP then rename from .gif to .jpg. It will work fine as it will appear in website. :D That's another trick from old web book.

Back