My Visualization of my new Bedroom.

D

Deaf258

Feedback please!

This is what I plan to do with my bedroom walls this July. I will be using white curtains instead of that floral curtains in the pic. You can play around here to get your own visualization of your rooms.

What do you think?

thumbmyroom.jpg

I want to be very, very sure because I plan to live with the wall colors for about 4 to 5 years.

Feedback please!

This is what I plan to do with my bedroom walls this July. I will be using white curtains instead of that floral curtains in the pic. You can play around here to get your own visualization of your rooms.

What do you think?

thumbmyroom.jpg

I want to be very, very sure because I plan to live with the wall colors for about 4 to 5 years.

That's so you... nothing changed from living in your room! :)

The color visualization was pretty cool...thanks for sharing that! ;)

As for white curtains...a natural cool color that'll light up any room.
As for me, I might not go with 'white'....who knows what I'd go with. :cool:

~RR

The color visualization was pretty cool...thanks for sharing that! ;)

As for white curtains...a natural cool color that'll light up any room.
As for me, I might not go with 'white'....who knows what I'd go with. :cool:

~RR

I am not a fan of white, but I realized that if I want to tap into using the sunlight to brighten up the room, I have no choice but to use white curtains.

Wait a minute Deaf258! You are missing something in that room!

A couch and a guy kicking ya in the head! :cool:

I would suggest you to change a few things for your bedroom. The color of the walls seems good, but I am thinking of moody color like warm and soft. This blue is somewhat makes me feel cold. I would think that color would be light tan because of the bed frame. Make sure that the tan walls should not close match the bed frame. You should bring some color print samples to find what you want for the room. i.e. soft green, tan, soft yellow, red?, etc.

The picture frame on the wall should be a bigger and interesting painting. Gold or silver frame is probably not suitable. A natural wood frame is better - a little bit darker frame would be good. I personally do not want to use a print picture for a bedroom. An oil painting picture is the best which is a sort of classic in a way. Do not buy a primitive painting for the bedroom.

For the yellow desk and chair, you might want to strip the paint and varnish them that make look natural as well as the bed frame.

For the curtains, please do not buy plastic blinds because most are made of lead. I think that it is better to use wood blinds. Or, you could buy a fabric window shade like folds (Redi Company). Or, you could make some fabrics from Joanne's store or other store so that it saves you about 200 dollars. A roller shade is a little bit old fashion - maybe not. For wood blinds and fabric curtain, you need to think of a way to make short strings somehow - to avoid long ones because of the children issue - around their neck by accident. It does not matter if you do not have a kid because your friend's children come and visit you at your house.

Martha Stewart paint products are nice and perhaps better than other company because it changes the color. Like a cloudy day that makes color wall a little darker. In a clear day, it will become lighter.

Before you start painting the walls, you must paint primer first, then you start the color painting. This is very important.

Feedback please!

What do you think?

thumbmyroom.jpg

I like it but may be instead of plain white curtains you should start with dark color on bottom and work way up to white on top. Like one pannel dark blue, one a few shades lighter, another one a few shades lighter and last white. That's my suggestion. That would keep the window are bright with sunlight but still keep the theam of the room going.

Back