My update pic of STFU v2

LeviathanC

Reaction score
My update pic of STFU v2 (warning: 1.6 mb load)

Here my first pic is

Video3.gif

Here my second pic is.

Video4.gif

:lol: silencegold reads my mind, i'm like why didn't he comb his hair. :-P and no im not making one! :-P

Originally posted by SilenceGold
Someone needs to comb their hair. :p

I have seen him in person, he don't need combine. All chicks like the way he look. :mrgreen:

:shock: Ahh gee.. he sure looks like he's kinda moody all the time, wouldn't want to be in his face when he says that! :twisted: Maybe I will.. maybe I wont!! :cool:

LeviathanC, what's getting to you? What's bothering you? You're not like this when we first met online. :\

Originally posted by Freaky
:shock: Ahh gee.. he sure looks like he's kinda moody all the time, wouldn't want to be in his face when he says that! :twisted: Maybe I will.. maybe I wont!! :cool:

"all the time...?"

*ponders at myself* It's up to you to decide when you meet me in person. Few of AD members already met me in person and didn't scared of me. :fu:

Originally posted by ChelEler
LeviathanC, what's getting to you? What's bothering you? You're not like this when we first met online. :\

Nothing's getting to me or bothering me at all.

O_o

If you ever said "Shut up" or "Shut the fuck up" or any right word in how you said right way, you are supposed to show some emotionally. Do you except that I said "STFU" in plain and bored way? I think not.

Originally posted by SilenceGold
Someone needs to comb their hair. :p

I don't see any messy hair. Otherwise, my hair look fine to me.

You seriously need to check ur eyes.

Originally posted by LeviathanC
Nothing's getting to me or bothering me at all.

O_o

If you ever said "Shut up" or "Shut the fuck up" or any right word in how you said right way, you are supposed to show some emotionally. Do you except that I said "STFU" in plain and bored way? I think not.

Ah, all right... just making sure. :thumb:

Now, shut the fuck up. :o

Heh.

Here my first pic is

Video3.gif

Here my second pic is.

Video4.gif

i like your old "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" better than your first and second pix ... post your old one, people will see why i like! :)

"all the time...?"

*ponders at myself* It's up to you to decide when you meet me in person. Few of AD members already met me in person and didn't scared of me. :fu:

Watch your finger now.. you wouldn't want me to either bite it or suck it!! :twisted:

I'm not surprised by this picture. He's done it before in AllDeaf v1.0 with the same method. That's... him!

You should add a warning in your topic about your pictures! Your images are:

789 kb & 911 kb !!!

mod note:

"(warning: 1.6 mb load)" added to topic title.

Back