My thread was deleted but...

Thanks for the updates.

She is rip..
Pray for her family's grievance.

Hopefully one day suspect gonna be catch!

wow..:eek3: I hope the suspect will get arrested for the murder of decreased victim.

A suspect has already got a lawyer and according to her records, she had a history of violence when she struck her sister with a frying pan. :| (talk about cartoon violence...)

PennLive.com

How well did you know this lady? I dont think she would of wanted this! can we not just leave her in peace now? I dont think my family would approve of gossip like this once im gone!

I was looking for this thread and no wonder the another thread disappeared. I am sorry to hear about this and I do hope her family as well as your family can get some peace and closure from this tragical turn of events. God Bless :angel:

How well did you know this lady? I dont think she would of wanted this! can we not just leave her in peace now? I dont think my family would approve of gossip like this once im gone!

I never met her.

But of course, we do definetly know she doesnt deserve this since I doubt she did anything wrong to anyone since she's a good hearted person.

Aww I'm sorry to hear what happened to that woman...so sad :(

There is a picture of a suspect in the article and she kinda creeps me out. :|
She has been arrested in October of 2006 for assault against her sister and was sent to a metal hospital for some time and they dismissed the case and let her go. She had a relationship with Elaine for awhile 'til they broke up but remain friends so its quite unsure if she had anything to do with her death. Police are still searching for more information.

abc27 - Woman Associated with Elaine Pierson Had Prior Arrest for Assault

Steel X, I just saw the picture of the suspect and she looks like she is a meth addict or she is slowly dying of AIDS.

She does creep me out too, man.

Steel-X

Steel-X ... please e-mail me. I am the reporter for the Patriot-News covering the story and would like to share some info with you off of this board.

No thanks...

anyway, seems we have to wait awhile on the updates, people.

Hope the cops catch the killer! Put in the jail for rest of life! I hate murderer! Not very nice and her soul doesn't deserve this!

Hi I am new from UK

Sorry to hear about your loss but it is not good to name a suspect on here cos it will drag their name in mud before proven guilty or innocence.

Back